[Announcements] 6 Days Of Tika

Kal

Administrator
Staff member
Mythical
Sep 24, 2019
Welcome back to CyberNepal. We are pleased to announce that CyberNepal is live again and we have come back with new features and bigger giveaways.

This is the ultimate “6-days of Tika” giveaway that you guys have been waiting for. It’s a 6-part video series where one of our team members will unbox, review and give away one cool gadget each day.

If you want to participate, the rules are simple. Just follow checkout our giveaways section everyday

https://cybernepal.com/community/forums/giveaways.49/

Can you guess what the mystery gadgets are?

Mystery Gadget 1
Mystery Gadget 2
Mystery Gadget 3
Mystery Gadget 4
Mystery Gadget 5
Mystery Gadget 6

This giveaway will be live from October 8 to October 13, 2019.

Winners will be announced on October 13, where we will also begin something even more exciting.

Stay tuned and follow us on Facebook to stay updated. Who knows, you could be the one getting the biggest ‘Dakshina’ for 2019!

Oct 7, 2019
Bhairahawa, Nepal
I am so happy for coming back of you guys. As I am old member of CN. Please don't give giveaways or dakshina to anyone right now. Use it to promote the website by different popular fb page like routine of Nepal banda and other and collect quality member, later on you may give giveaway as response or growth of website. As pervious you all know already what happens by giving giveaways only.
And sorry for my poor English😅

Kal

Administrator
Staff member
Mythical
Sep 24, 2019
I am so happy for coming back of you guys. As I am old member of CN. Please don't give giveaways or dakshina to anyone right now. Use it to promote the website by different popular fb page like routine of Nepal banda and other and collect quality member, later on you may give giveaway as response or growth of website. As pervious you all know already what happens by giving giveaways only.
Thank you for your feedback. we'll surely focus on making a quality community instead of just doing giveaways.. please stay tuned and keep supporting.
Thanks.