Achievements
  • Lieutnant
  • Golden Heart
  • The Post Master
  • Sterling Silver Heart
  • Thrifty
  • The Post Office
CN$
Is This The Best Budget Gaming Headphone?
(Img Source : Here)

First of all let's go through It's Features -

• This Headphone offers the over ear experience. The Design is really comfortable and the build quality seems durable.
  • It also offers 7.1 surround sound. The overall audio quality is really good.
  • As for the microphone, I can say that it is really good as well. The Microphone is decent for Gaming Voice Chat or other VC Services. The Microphone is adjustable and offers noise cancelling.
  • The Headphone offers a 3.5mm Audio and Microphone jack. It also has a usb cable which can be connected to light up your Headphone.

(Img Source : Here)

(Note : If you use a laptop you will require a Headphone splitter to connect the two jacks together.)

Price
I got this headphone for Rs. 1800 in a local retail store located in Putalisadak. The price of this Headphone is relatively higher in online sites like Daraz and Hamro Bazaar.

Recommendation
After using this Headphone i can tell that it is one of the Best Gaming Headphone out there for this price point. As mentioned earlier the Build Quality and Sound is really good. I would
recommend this for anyone looking to buy a new gaming headphone at a cheap price.

Post your queries down below if you have any.

Top Bottom