• Lieutnant
  • Sterling Silver Heart
  • Pirate's Loot
  • The Post Office
  • Twin Silver Heart
  • Silver Heart
CN$
Insight:
The Fantech MK871 Pantheon is a mechanical keyboard produced by Fantech. This is an 87-keys TKL Keyboard with a spectrum color mode with 12 animation option mode. It comes with a brown or a blue mechanical Kailh switches which is the copy of CHERRY MX switches. The keyboard has a sleek and thin design and due to its form factor it is great for taking it to a LAN party and for a small desktop setup. They body is made out of plastic but the backplate on the board is made out of metal to give it a premium look and feel. The keyboard on the back has some cable management grooves. It comes with a height stand and the feet are rubberized so that it doesn’t slip while typing. They keyboard comes with a braided 2m long cable. The switches are replaceable and comes in a various flavor according to your needs. The keyboard supports macro settings and the keyboard has media function keys. There is N-key rollover and support for anti-ghosting on the keyboard. It also has a support for windows key lock. The keyboard has 5 step brightness including on and off and has 5 custom mode to support and customized your RGB color setup. The Keyboard has a PBT keycap which lets the light shine through. The Key Stem is Cherry MX compatible meaning you can customize your keycap compatible to the Cherry MX switches. The key switches have stabilizers around the key steam meaning less wobble will arise while touching the keycaps but you won’t be able to add your own sound damping O-rings.

(IMG: Kailh switches working mechanism.)

Features:
  • 84 keys
  • N-Key Rollover and Anti-Ghosting
  • Replaceable Key Switches
  • 12 animations with variable color mode
  • Brown or Blue Khael Mechanical Key Switches
  • Macro support and Software support
  • Waterproof
Inside The Box:
  • Keyboard
  • Key Cap remover
  • Key Switch remover
  • Manual
  • Software CD (might not be available in some case.)

Verdict:
The Fantech MK871 is a great keyboard and it feels good for the fingers to type on this keyboard. The switches feel exceptional with the brown switch having quiet and better typing experience. The backlight is great and 12 option are enough to please an average gamer. The downside comes from the software aspect of it. The software bails on you from time to time and the software sometimes doesn’t even recognize the keyboard. The average use might not find big difference but the macro power users will get problems down the line. A wrist rest in the package would be great and the black light might have tons of RGB color support. The switches feel great (I opted to buy the brown switches and they are quiet.) and the key travel is fairly good. The replace able key switches is blessing to all gamers because the failure of a key is a big problem but since it can be easily switched with no soldering this is a huge plus point on this keyboard. I bought this keyboard for around 4.9 thousand Nepalese rupee and this keyboard seems to have left a good impression on me in a few weeks’ time. I would suggest this keyboard to any gamer looking for aesthetic keyboard with a smaller look and design. It’s a 4 out of 5 from me to this keyboard. You can buy this keyboard on many site like daraz.com.np or shop.wasdarena.com. The prices may vary from vendor to vendor as my contact at shop.wasdarena.com gave me at cheap price and 5% discount. So If you are thinking to buy this keyboard I give you my full approval.

(IMG Source: Google)

EXTRA:
There are 2 variant of this keyboard the tournament edition and RGB. The Tournament Edition has zonal lighting whereas the RGB supports full RGB.

Last edited:

MvSlainXVII

Legendary
Achievements
  • Lieutnant
  • Sterling Silver Heart
  • Pirate's Loot
  • The Post Office
  • Twin Silver Heart
  • Silver Heart
CN$
well if you are buying a rgb keyboard , rgb in this keyboard sucks, sure you can have a little animation but every key has specific lght and you can't have a key to give more than one light,
its butter to have one colour , or have every colour , having your mentioned keyboard rgb, it sucks for me,.............
it has descent keymaping and keystrokes, but rgb nope.......
It is has 9 color i guess you got the tournament edition not the rgb one.

MvSlainXVII

Legendary
Achievements
  • Lieutnant
  • Sterling Silver Heart
  • Pirate's Loot
  • The Post Office
  • Twin Silver Heart
  • Silver Heart
CN$
well if you are buying a rgb keyboard , rgb in this keyboard sucks, sure you can have a little animation but every key has specific lght and you can't have a key to give more than one light,
its butter to have one colour , or have every colour , having your mentioned keyboard rgb, it sucks for me,.............
Wish I could post some video here in the reply.

MvSlainXVII

Legendary
Achievements
  • Lieutnant
  • Sterling Silver Heart
  • Pirate's Loot
  • The Post Office
  • Twin Silver Heart
  • Silver Heart
CN$
MK871 RGB EDITION

jugger

Initiate
Achievements
  • Lieutnant
  • Scroll Collector
  • Super Scroller
  • Copper Heart
  • Scroll Fist
  • Treasure Box
CN$
Does anyone have a better idea to clean out dust,hairs under the keys without taking out the keys somehow? i am scared that the locks for keys might break so.
Also is it called waterproof because water can't enter or its waterproof from inside ? thanks for any answers

Top Bottom