Achievements
  • Captain
  • Sterling Silver Heart
  • Lieutnant
  • Pirate's Loot
  • Twin Silver Heart
  • The Postbox
CN$
If you want to get a Spotify account of your own and do not have the money to pay for it check this post out.
Note: This is not a premium account but it has all the premium features except for the download and offline function (that's what makes an account premium)

By following these steps you can get a Spotify account of your own.
1. Go to this link and download Spotify Mod Apk. IF this link does not work, you can google search for Spotify Mod Apk and download any Spotify mod apk, these all are the same.
2. Download a VPN app. I personally prefer VPN master. It is free to use and does not require any activation.
3. Pick USA as location.
4. Open the Spotify App and then signup for free to create a new account. fill up all the details. the VPN app should be running at this time.
5. By this time if everything goes well you will not have a Spotify account
6. Sometimes the Spotify mod accounts do not work. yo time ma chai you will not be able to pick a song tara ani bottom left ma testo premium bhanera aaucha. testo bhayo bhaney chai you will not be able to use spotify on your mobile. yo chai i think tyo spotify mod purano bhako le testo bhako. ekchoti new wala apk download garera try gari hera.

7. App ma nachaley pani you can use it on the desktop version tara. www.spotify.com is not available in Nepal ani yesto aaucha.

Now the trick. Rather than searching for www.spotify.com go to google search for Zayn Malik Spotify, you will be redirected to zayn malik's Spotify page.

8. Login with the account that you created with the Spotify mod app.
9. Enjoy free Spotify music.

you can leave a comment if it does not work for you. ma sakesama help garna khojchu.

Again this is not a Premium spotify account. This can be used to play any songs from spotify.

Last edited:

KetanMhrzn

Admin
Staff member
Mythical
Achievements
  • Captain
  • Sterling Silver Heart
  • Lieutnant
  • Pirate's Loot
  • Twin Silver Heart
  • The Postbox
CN$
Well, you might check my thread as well... i have a better method than this one... just needs a little teeny tiny bit more effort... and you can have your own private premium spotify account :D
ahh herey bro, hami le sangai post gareko raichau hai :D
la thik cha..
timro method ni try garchu ma :)

Top Bottom