Achievements
  • Captain
  • Twin Silver Heart
  • Silver Heart
  • The Postbox
  • Lieutnant
  • Plated Silver Heart
CN$
Any one facin auto site opening whnever u click on a site n automatically openin an unknown site tht u dont know.. Does anyone else facein this problem in google crome or am i only one... If so tell me wht way to solve this...
Website Malware hun best and fast way is to reinstall chrome browser or reset your google search engine by clearing data and reset option

Khambuwarrior

Initiate
Achievements
  • Lieutnant
  • Scroll Master
  • Plated Silver Heart
  • Bronze Heart
  • Scroll Collector
  • Treasure Box
CN$
Some sites will always have a pop up like KAT even if you are blocking them using any kind of antivirus and in terms of antivirus, I suggest you dont use them at all, regularly update your windows defender(if you haven't which works perfectly fine for keeping your computer safe from viruses and malwares)....
Try using adblock extension in chrome for all other pop ups..it works perfectly fine and let me know if you still have the same problem after using this.
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adblock/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom

niyankhadka

Rookie
Cybermancer
Achievements
  • Captain
  • Lieutnant
  • Golden Heart
  • Pirate's Loot
  • The Post Master
  • The Post Office
CN$
I left using chrome after this dark version released of it. I am facing problem regarding text display. When i chenges the tab, text of sites will be disappeared almost. After all, i use brave, alternative of chrome, which is very handy.
For your case, i think change the browser like brave i mentioned and see if same problem happens or not. If do exist, then it has problem with your system file where unauthorized application has been installed or malware has been injected.
Last few months ago, when i was using browser, i feel like, someone is using my laptop remotely. Auto click and auto browser close was happening and totally reset my laptop and it's fine by now.

Top Bottom