Achievements
  • Pirate's Loot
  • Captain
  • Twin Silver Heart
  • Silver Heart
  • The Postbox
  • Lieutnant
CN$
Any one facin auto site opening whnever u click on a site n automatically openin an unknown site tht u dont know.. Does anyone else facein this problem in google crome or am i only one... If so tell me wht way to solve this...
Website Malware hun best and fast way is to reinstall chrome browser or reset your google search engine by clearing data and reset option

Khambuwarrior

Initiate
Achievements
  • Pirate's Loot
  • Lieutnant
  • Scroll Master
  • Plated Silver Heart
  • Bronze Heart
  • Scroll Collector
CN$
Some sites will always have a pop up like KAT even if you are blocking them using any kind of antivirus and in terms of antivirus, I suggest you dont use them at all, regularly update your windows defender(if you haven't which works perfectly fine for keeping your computer safe from viruses and malwares)....
Try using adblock extension in chrome for all other pop ups..it works perfectly fine and let me know if you still have the same problem after using this.
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adblock/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom

niyankhadka

Rookie
Cybermancer
Achievements
  • Viking's Chest
  • Captain
  • Lieutnant
  • Golden Heart
  • Pirate's Loot
  • The Post Master
CN$
I left using chrome after this dark version released of it. I am facing problem regarding text display. When i chenges the tab, text of sites will be disappeared almost. After all, i use brave, alternative of chrome, which is very handy.
For your case, i think change the browser like brave i mentioned and see if same problem happens or not. If do exist, then it has problem with your system file where unauthorized application has been installed or malware has been injected.
Last few months ago, when i was using browser, i feel like, someone is using my laptop remotely. Auto click and auto browser close was happening and totally reset my laptop and it's fine by now.

ShawkingstoneYT

Rookie
Cybermancer
Achievements
  • Captain
  • Pirate's Loot
  • The Post Master
  • Lieutnant
  • Sterling Silver Heart
  • The Post Office
CN$
If it happens in a specific website then it's basically an ad(could contain malware) but it not and if it happens on everysite then your pc is infected by a virus.(get free version of malwarebyte and full scan your pc and get rid of everything it suspects to be a virus.For verifying that the virus is gone,get the free version of avast and full scan again.It something shows up,get rid of it.That much should do it)[Don't forget to uninstall these two softwares after use as they will slow down your PC.[You can get CCcleaner and clean all the unwanted cache files and fix registry issues with it too(uninstall after use)]

jugger

Initiate
Achievements
  • Captain
  • Pirate's Loot
  • Bronze Heart
  • Lieutnant
  • Scroll Collector
  • Super Scroller
CN$
ho ho mero ni ma bha thyo. mero ma chai mail.ru bhanne app install bha thyo internet bata software download garna khojda ani estai link kholdine afai afai chrome ma. chrome tah gayo gayo windows ko ni app haru udai diyo.. esto bhayo bhane chai format garera fresh install garnu nai best huncha .
maile chai net tira herera registry files ra google chrome ko policies haru clean garera, eset internet security le whole system scan garera clean gare tei pani aile samma jaile ni boot up huda desktop screen ma exporer.exe infected with bitcoin miner aucha ra harek boot up ma clean garnu parcha.
And i think eset is pretty good. eset internet security le testo malicious link wa aru advertising link haru auto open ni block gardincha afai. i know now since i am using it. paid license ni free ma paune raicha net ira

jugger

Initiate
Achievements
  • Captain
  • Pirate's Loot
  • Bronze Heart
  • Lieutnant
  • Scroll Collector
  • Super Scroller
CN$
Some sites will always have a pop up like KAT even if you are blocking them using any kind of antivirus and in terms of antivirus, I suggest you dont use them at all, regularly update your windows defender(if you haven't which works perfectly fine for keeping your computer safe from viruses and malwares)....
Try using adblock extension in chrome for all other pop ups..it works perfectly fine and let me know if you still have the same problem after using this.
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/adblock/gighmmpiobklfepjocnamgkkbiglidom
But ESET internet security is exceptional for this case. I open KAT with ESET and it blocks all those links openings and shows a notification like link have been blocked and you can just close all those notifications in one click.

Top Bottom