How to make the top up system for buying passes for games like Pubg,Dota,Free Fire, Mobile Legends... more secure and reliable to the gamers?

Sabin180

Initiate
Achievements
  • Copper Heart
  • Treasure Box
  • Steel Heart
  • Super Scroller
  • Iron Heart
  • Novice
CN$
This question is out of my curiosity as I see many people who say they will buy you some passes if you pay them through esewa or other similar online payment. However,we must give our personal stuffs like email and password to them.
So, intial question is how can they be trusted. And on top of that there are so many ppl who have emerged out of the blue opening many group on the social sites and so on.
And as far as I think, the first and foremost thing is that the person who thinks he will help other gamers top up must be officially registered or licensed under the Nepal government, minimizing the chances of fraud.
Second is the gamer can come directly to their store rather than calling and giving them private details. In the store, the person who wanna top up can directly pay in cash or esewa or through other ways as he prompts. The most important thing this helps in is that ,"we don't have to share our private stuffs."As there will be a smartphone in the store and you can ask which game's top-up you wanna do and that will be downloaded and after you can add your private details on the phone and then the will do the top-up and you can see that asap and then you can logout or clear data or unistall the app, which means you will be doing the top-up as well as not sharing your personal details.

Isn't this a good idea.

Comment down and tell me your thoughts.

Iwaanraee

Apprentice
Achievements
  • Lieutnant
  • The Post Master
  • Pirate's Loot
  • Pirate's Loot
  • Sterling Silver Heart
  • The Post Office
CN$
This question is out of my curiosity as I see many people who say they will buy you some passes if you pay them through esewa or other similar online payment. However,we must give our personal stuffs like email and password to them.
So, intial question is how can they be trusted. And on top of that there are so many ppl who have emerged out of the blue opening many group on the social sites and so on.
And as far as I think, the first and foremost thing is that the person who thinks he will help other gamers top up must be officially registered or licensed under the Nepal government, minimizing the chances of fraud.
Second is the gamer can come directly to their store rather than calling and giving them private details. In the store, the person who wanna top up can directly pay in cash or esewa or through other ways as he prompts. The most important thing this helps in is that ,"we don't have to share our private stuffs."As there will be a smartphone in the store and you can ask which game's top-up you wanna do and that will be downloaded and after you can add your private details on the phone and then the will do the top-up and you can see that asap and then you can logout or clear data or unistall the app, which means you will be doing the top-up as well as not sharing your personal details.

Isn't this a good idea.

I have done 2$ topup from a player(stranger) but he was legit. Also I changed the password of email after the process.

Yashabo55

Apprentice
Achievements
  • Silver Heart
  • Lieutnant
  • Scroll Master
  • Plated Silver Heart
  • Bronze Heart
  • Scroll Collector
CN$

Isn't this a good idea.

Yes you can come to our store to top up balance related to almost every games thanks👌 the thing is that gaming community ma business garne haru ko kami xaina euta le 770 uc bechyo vane arko le 200 400 uc bechdinxa ani selling power kam gardinxa. They dont think for long term ani aru ko dekha sikhi garna lai thorai price ma bechira hunxa ani paxi afai suffer garira hunxa ani gaming community sucks vandai hidxa

Sabin180

Initiate
Achievements
  • Copper Heart
  • Treasure Box
  • Steel Heart
  • Super Scroller
  • Iron Heart
  • Novice
CN$
Yes you can come to our store to top up balance related to almost every games thanks👌 the thing is that gaming community ma business garne haru ko kami xaina euta le 770 uc bechyo vane arko le 200 400 uc bechdinxa ani selling power kam gardinxa. They dont think for long term ani aru ko dekha sikhi garna lai thorai price ma bechira hunxa ani paxi afai suffer garira hunxa ani gaming community sucks vandai hidxa
Hora! Tara dherai nai mango bhayena Ra payment Haru
$10 gift card ko 1500

Top Bottom