Achievements
  • Lieutnant
  • Twin Silver Heart
  • The Postbox
  • Silver Heart
  • Treasure Box
  • Plated Silver Heart
CN$
|PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds is an online multiplayer battle royale game developed and published by PUBG |
|Corporation, a subsidiary of South Korean video game company |Bluehole. (Just a description) |
|
|So I have collected some of opinion of pubg PC players on PUBG mobile players !!!!
| ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|-Mobile seemingly has bots, there's so many 'players' who stand still or run straight at you and never kill you.
|It's too easy in my opinion
|_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|-This is the best analogy I can come up with.
|PC Pubg: Navy Seals Mobile Pubg: School children with guns
|_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|-Going backwards from Mobile to PC is tough. I wanted a better venue for strategy, but the control learning curve is much
|bigger imho.
|-In my opinion I hate that mobile is free and I can spend $30 (might be cheaper now, I bought it in early access) and other
| people play for free in which the game can ACTUALLY run. I’m tired of the devs not making the game useable on pc but
|making mobile run fantastic
(PS they are different DEV's)
|-For a mobile game it's pretty damn good imo
|
|-Mouse And Keyboard Users Are Dominating PUBG Mobile
|-“Holy shit, they’re gonna think I’m cheating,”
using a mouse and keyboard
| “I’m gonna get reported for hacking and shit.”

The reviews are taken from the internet hope you guys find it fun XD
-regards
-gamerited

Yanjing

Rookie
Achievements
  • Lava Gold Heart
  • Viking's Chest
  • The Publisher
  • Golden Heart
  • Pirate's Loot
  • The Drafter
CN$
|PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds is an online multiplayer battle royale game developed and published by PUBG |
|Corporation, a subsidiary of South Korean video game company |Bluehole. (Just a description) |
|
|View attachment 2136
|So I have collected some of opinion of pubg PC players on PUBG mobile players !!!!
| ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|-Mobile seemingly has bots, there's so many 'players' who stand still or run straight at you and never kill you.
|It's too easy in my opinion
|-This is the best analogy I can come up with.
|PC Pubg: Navy Seals Mobile Pubg: School children with guns
|-Going backwards from Mobile to PC is tough. I wanted a better venue for strategy, but the control learning curve is much
|bigger imho.
|-In my opinion I hate that mobile is free and I can spend $30 (might be cheaper now, I bought it in early access) and other
| people play for free in which the game can ACTUALLY run. I’m tired of the devs not making the game useable on pc but
|making mobile run fantastic
(PS they are different DEV's)
|-For a mobile game it's pretty damn good imo
|
|-Mouse And Keyboard Users Are Dominating PUBG Mobile
|-“Holy shit, they’re gonna think I’m cheating,”
using a mouse and keyboard
| “I’m gonna get reported for hacking and shit.”

The reviews are taken from the internet hope you guys find it fun XD
-regards
-gamerited
If we play in pubg pc there are every gun is powerful among smg
And in pubg mobile there are only some gun which are powerfull
In pung pc there are HDR high garfich but low garfich in pubg mobile so befter to play pubg pc

Top Bottom