Achievements
  • Lieutnant
  • Plated Silver Heart
  • Scroll Master
  • Bronze Heart
  • Scroll Collector
  • Copper Heart
CN$
The success story of ONE PLUS mobile phone is completely different to other Mobile brands.. One plus Mobile phones succeed to be the flagship killer phones in shorter time without advertising and insane marketing. Following points represents the story behind the one plus success rate! :

Carl Pei and Pete Lau are the founder of the ONE plus ( chinese company / owned by OPPO [parent company] ) . They started this brand/business with only 5 employees and they used to work and discuss for meeting at general cafe ,outdoors but not at official office.
2. Both CARL and Pete were conscious about the IOS and ANDROID marketing strategy and the product they built... Carl and pete was specific to their goals to build the high quality along with affordable and branding too.
3. They discussed why people using ios arenot using android and viceversa..... So they collaborate the major problems and tried to put the solution to the product as they can from every perspective.
4. Main interesting thing is that ONE plus started selling the phones via online . They didnot do any marketing or any advertise about the phones . So they built first 100 phones and invited to the people via online.. But the major tricky part was whoever accepts to buy the one plus phones , they should break and smash the current phones to purchase the phone with video proof.
Hence the result went quite good with ONE PLUS ONE which was launched in 2014 .
5. We can find the official store and showroom of apple,samsung,nokia and other brands but we cannot find those many of one plus because the phones are sold via online (amazon/flipkart) from country to country.
6. Carl and Pete's dream came true to offer the user a reliable,affordable and quality phones.. Even though they had poor invite system at first stage to make people buy their phone , the market of one plus increased rapidly .
7. TODAY they are launching ONE PLUS 7 officially !!! How many of you are excited? Comment below.

So , What i believe is CARL and PETE didnot invest much money on the marketing/advertisements but they focused only for the users satisfaction.. Instead of spending much more money on the branding branch side / employee store charges and other extra charges , they sold phones directly via online from country to country .. So they are able to sell the phones in affordable price with high specs than other brands..
And I think ONE PLUS 7 will be the flagship killer phone of the year !

Last edited:

Sandhya

Admin
Staff member
Mythical
Achievements
  • Lieutnant
  • Silver Heart
  • Scroll Master
  • Plated Silver Heart
  • Scroll Collector
  • Bronze Heart
CN$
I am excited for ONE PLUS 7 but CARL and PETE should know I still cannot afford one.
Thanks for the information. I totally had no idea regarding its marketing strategies :D

Top Bottom