Achievements
  • Captain
  • Pirate's Loot
  • The Post Master
  • Lieutnant
  • Sterling Silver Heart
  • The Post Office
CN$
I really wanted to get this music kit for CS:GO so I contacted some pages in FB which sold steam wallet codes.None of them has a $5 or $10 code.They all say that they only have 20,50 or 100 and don't tell me the reason of the shortage.Does anyone know the reason?And If you guys could somehow get a $5 or a $10 dollar steam wallet code(I'll pay for it of course)I would be grateful.

xhrajin

Apprentice
Cybermancer
Achievements
  • Captain
  • Pirate's Loot
  • Lieutnant
  • Twin Silver Heart
  • The Postbox
  • Silver Heart
CN$
I really wanted to get this music kit for CS:GO so I contacted some pages in FB which sold steam wallet codes.None of them has a $5 or $10 code.They all say that they only have 20,50 or 100 and don't tell me the reason of the shortage.Does anyone know the reason?And If you guys could somehow get a $5 or a $10 dollar steam wallet code(I'll pay for it of course)I would be grateful.
Malai ja samma lagxa, shortage ta hudaihaina , tini haru le nai $5 ra $10 ko narakheko , may be Hami 5-10 dollars steam wallet chaine manchhe haru Lai
Aaru upaye nai na rakhi kinaune ra maximum profit khane bichar hola , the more scarcity of commodities with the maximum demand of same commodity makes the consumer force to pay at the rated price .all about Business
Bahira koi sathi , afanta haru xan vane code pathaunu vane hunxa , 2236 ma 20$ aauxa , yeta chai 2800 parxa.

ShawkingstoneYT

Rookie
Cybermancer
Achievements
  • Captain
  • Pirate's Loot
  • The Post Master
  • Lieutnant
  • Sterling Silver Heart
  • The Post Office
CN$
Malai ja samma lagxa, shortage ta hudaihaina , tini haru le nai $5 ra $10 ko narakheko , may be Hami 5-10 dollars steam wallet chaine manchhe haru Lai
Aaru upaye nai na rakhi kinaune ra maximum profit khane bichar hola , the more scarcity of commodities with the maximum demand of same commodity makes the consumer force to pay at the rated price .all about Business
Bahira koi sathi , afanta haru xan vane code pathaunu vane hunxa , 2236 ma 20$ aauxa , yeta chai 2800 parxa.
Yeah,that must be it.I laughed because of the economics in the middle....

Kriztkrtmg

Rookie
Cybermancer
Achievements
  • Viking's Chest
  • Captain
  • The Post Office
  • Lieutnant
  • Pirate's Loot
  • Sterling Silver Heart
CN$
Yes...dherai amount maa dherai profit khana lai low amount ko wallet code haru narakheko ho......Nepal ko seller haru ko rate last costy xa....kinera kinna sakinna.....aba thorai paisa parni item ho vaneta vako item bechera kinda huncha...haina vane koi sathi haru xa holani thorai nafa khayera bechni haru or dollar ko rate barabar mai bechni haru,,,tiniharu sanga contact garni ho......ma pani dina sakxu but i'm waiting for steam sale.....item kinera chai dina sakinxa but wallet provide chai garna sakdina.....

Top Bottom