Achievements
  • Twin Silver Heart
  • Lieutnant
  • The Postbox
  • Silver Heart
  • Plated Silver Heart
  • Scroll Master
CN$
This community seems to be dying. Don't take otherwise, but its a truth. So, I have few suggestions which may help to keep this site growing.

1) BRING UPDATES... Everything becomes boring if it has nothing new to offer and same thing is happening here. Please keep updating anything that can be. Facebook, Google and other big sites, any good app, software keep updating regularly, not only to fix bugs but to get new looks as well, which make them interesting and alive.

2) When organizing any events, it would be better to do on different occasions like festivals, national days. Organizing events on just some random days makes many of us unknown about them. I have participated in giveaways and pubg custom room games but I get to know about them only by fb notification. When events are related to special occasions, they become interesting and would be easy to remember to the date.

I hope this post won't be stated as some duly noted suggestions like my previous ones.

Sandhya

Admin
Staff member
Mythical
Achievements
  • Captain
  • Twin Silver Heart
  • Pirate's Loot
  • Lieutnant
  • Silver Heart
  • Scroll Master
CN$
This community seems to be dying. Don't take otherwise, but its a truth. So, I have few suggestions which may help to keep this site growing.

1) BRING UPDATES... Everything becomes boring if it has nothing new to offer and same thing is happening here. Please keep updating anything that can be. Facebook, Google and other big sites, any good app, software keep updating regularly, not only to fix bugs but to get new looks as well, which make them interesting and alive.

2) When organizing any events, it would be better to do on different occasions like festivals, national days. Organizing events on just some random days makes many of us unknown about them. I have participated in giveaways and pubg custom room games but I get to know about them only by fb notification. When events are related to special occasions, they become interesting and would be easy to remember to the date.

I hope this post won't be stated as some duly noted suggestions like my previous ones.
Thank you for your valuable suggestions. Surely! Everything is noted and we promise to make it better and come out with some really amazing plans and events. Till then keep supporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom