What you need to know about Domain Name !!!

niyankhadka

Rookie
Cybermancer
Achievements
  • Lieutnant
  • Golden Heart
  • Pirate's Loot
  • The Post Master
  • The Post Office
  • Sterling Silver Heart
CN$
Are you planning to buy a domain name or don't know where to start your website? Or, maybe where can I buy a domain name? Which domain name is suitable for my website?
If you are in dilemma regarding these queries then don't worry. I am here to clear your all doubts and you can move ahead to find the best domain.

First, you have to know what is a domain name.

A domain name is simply your website name. It is simply an address on the internet to access your content or data you stored. It is like your personal name which helps to identify what it is about and its properties. You can find domain name extensions like .com ( commercial ), .edu ( educational ), .com.np ( represents for country Nepal ), .org ( organization ) and so on.​
Can I have it for free?

The domain name is not available for free but you can get for free. I will discuss the free domain name later on.​
You have to pay a certain amount of money in order to buy or own a domain name. The price of a domain name varies from the domain extension.​
Where can I buy Domain Name?

In order to buy a domain name, you have to register it in the domain name registration company. You can find lots of registration company on the internet. Some of the popular domain name registrants across the globe are Namecheap.com, GoDaddy.com, Domain.com, Bluehost.com, HostGator.com. There are other lots of international company to register a domain name.​
In Nepal, there are also domain registrants company. You can pay them through eSewa or bank transfer if you don't have an international payment gateway. Some of the popular in Nepal are Mos.com.np ( mercantile ), Himalayanhost.com, Gurkha.host, Domainregistrationinnepal.com. There are other companies which also register domain name where you can find on the search engine.​
What is the price of a domain name?

As I have told, you have to buy a domain name to own it. I am going to list the updated domain name price where this thread is created. The price listed is for yearly only.​
Domain/CompanyHimalaynhostGurkha.hostDomainregistrationinnepalNamecheapGoDaddy
.comNPR: 1000 NPR: 1200NPR: 1000$8.88₹ 149.00
.netNPR: 1400NPR: 1200NPR: 1400$12.98₹ 699.00
.orgNPR: 1400NPR: 1500NPR: 1400$12.98₹ 799.00
.infoNPR: 1500NPR: 1200NPR: 543.65$1.99₹ 209.00
Where can I get a free domain name?
As you can get free domain name having specific domain extension. One of the popular domain names you can get in Nepal is .com.np. You can get this domain from mercantile which is the lifetime domain name. You just have to submit your citizenship or any legal documents that certify you are Nepali. You cannot get a random name as a domain name for free. It should be relevant to your document name. For business purpose, you have to submit business PAN number to get a domain name relevant to your business name.​
You can also get free domain name having an extension like .TK / .ML / .GA / .CF / .GQ. You can get these sort of domain name from dot.tk, freenom.com.​
Someone might be wondering about getting .com domain as free but you cannot get it for free for a lifetime. Some company is giving .com domain free for only 1 year. Then after you have to buy that one to own.
Which domain name is suitable for me?

Choosing a domain name is a big challenge for us. Mainly choosing the right domain that matches your vision. First of all, you have to clear yourself about what you want to do. Then after, what it is about and under which category it falls under. Make a sort listed question about your vision or purpose of launching website.​
If you do so, you will be getting some hints for buying a domain name. Just go to domain registrants company and search what you are thinking to buy. If it is available, that's great. You are lucky. If you cannot find or already packed, then you have to think another one just relevant to your purpose. Some registrants company also suggest an available domain name to help you find.​
If you are still unable to find, then reply below. I will create another thread about tips of choosing a domain name that I do usually.
I hope, this helps you more about a domain name. If you still have any queries or any wrong information found, then please kindly comment below. I will reach you as soon as possible.
:)

Solepaul

Initiate
Achievements
  • Lieutnant
  • Copper Heart
  • Treasure Box
  • Steel Heart
  • Super Scroller
  • Novice
CN$
Are you planning to buy a domain name or don't know where to start your website? Or, maybe where can I buy a domain name? Which domain name is suitable for my website?
If you are in dilemma regarding these queries then don't worry. I am here to clear your all doubts and you can move ahead to find the best domain.

First, you have to know what is a domain name.

A domain name is simply your website name. It is simply an address on the internet to access your content or data you stored. It is like your personal name which helps to identify what it is about and its properties. You can find domain name extensions like .com ( commercial ), .edu ( educational ), .com.np ( represents for country Nepal ), .org ( organization ) and so on.​
Can I have it for free?

The domain name is not available for free but you can get for free. I will discuss the free domain name later on.​
You have to pay a certain amount of money in order to buy or own a domain name. The price of a domain name varies from the domain extension.​
Where can I buy Domain Name?

In order to buy a domain name, you have to register it in the domain name registration company. You can find lots of registration company on the internet. Some of the popular domain name registrants across the globe are Namecheap.com, GoDaddy.com, Domain.com, Bluehost.com, HostGator.com. There are other lots of international company to register a domain name.​
In Nepal, there are also domain registrants company. You can pay them through eSewa or bank transfer if you don't have an international payment gateway. Some of the popular in Nepal are Mos.com.np ( mercantile ), Himalayanhost.com, Gurkha.host, Domainregistrationinnepal.com. There are other companies which also register domain name where you can find on the search engine.​
What is the price of a domain name?

As I have told, you have to buy a domain name to own it. I am going to list the updated domain name price where this thread is created. The price listed is for yearly only.​

Domain/CompanyHimalaynhostGurkha.hostDomainregistrationinnepalNamecheapGoDaddy
.comNPR: 1000NPR: 1200NPR: 1000$8.88₹ 149.00
.netNPR: 1400NPR: 1200NPR: 1400$12.98₹ 699.00
.orgNPR: 1400NPR: 1500NPR: 1400$12.98₹ 799.00
.infoNPR: 1500NPR: 1200NPR: 543.65$1.99₹ 209.00
Where can I get a free domain name?
As you can get free domain name having specific domain extension. One of the popular domain names you can get in Nepal is .com.np. You can get this domain from mercantile which is the lifetime domain name. You just have to submit your citizenship or any legal documents that certify you are Nepali. You cannot get a random name as a domain name for free. It should be relevant to your document name. For business purpose, you have to submit business PAN number to get a domain name relevant to your business name.​
You can also get free domain name having an extension like .TK / .ML / .GA / .CF / .GQ. You can get these sort of domain name from dot.tk, freenom.com.​
Someone might be wondering about getting .com domain as free but you cannot get it for free for a lifetime. Some company is giving .com domain free for only 1 year. Then after you have to buy that one to own.
Which domain name is suitable for me?

Choosing a domain name is a big challenge for us. Mainly choosing the right domain that matches your vision. First of all, you have to clear yourself about what you want to do. Then after, what it is about and under which category it falls under. Make a sort listed question about your vision or purpose of launching website.​
If you do so, you will be getting some hints for buying a domain name. Just go to domain registrants company and search what you are thinking to buy. If it is available, that's great. You are lucky. If you cannot find or already packed, then you have to think another one just relevant to your purpose. Some registrants company also suggest an available domain name to help you find.​
If you are still unable to find, then reply below. I will create another thread about tips of choosing a domain name that I do usually.
I hope, this helps you more about a domain name. If you still have any queries or any wrong information found, then please kindly comment below. I will reach you as soon as possible.
:)

It's helpful thanks

Top Bottom