Why Apex Legends is far better than other Battle Royales.

AceOfSpades

Rookie
Cybermancer
Achievements
  • Pirate's Loot
  • Captain
  • Lieutnant
  • Golden Heart
  • The Post Master
  • Sterling Silver Heart
CN$
APEX LEGENDS

• Many Heroes to choose from : The unique factor of the battle royale genre is the heroes you can play as. They all have their own abilities and ultimates.
  • 100% Free to play : The game contains no pay to win factor.
  • Customization : You can customize your guns and hero outfits which can be done by using Apex coins. There are also many event based outfits to choose from.
  • The Communication System : You only need to press one button to call out teammates or give them info about loot.
  • Best Shooter Game : Shooting in this game feels very good. The game is well polished and detailed.
Bottom Line : "Apex Legends" is far better in terms of Gun Combats , Strategy , Movement as compared to any other Battle Royale game available.

Last edited:

Mukesh Rai

Rookie
Achievements
  • Viking's Chest
  • Captain
  • Lieutnant
  • Golden Heart
  • The Post Master
  • Pirate's Loot
CN$
APEX LEGENDS
View attachment 994

• Many Heroes to choose from : The biggest remix from the battle royale genre is the heroes you play as. They all have their own abilities and ultimates.
  • Customization : You can customize your guns and hero outfits which can be done by using Apex coins. There are also many event based outfits to choose from.
  • The Communication System : You only need to press one button to call out teammates or give them info about loot.
  • Best Shooter Game : Shooting in this game feels very good. The game is well polished and detailed.
Bottom Line : "Apex Legends" feels better to play, from gunplay to movement to strategy, than any other Battle Royale game available.

pachi graphics vako pc cyber nepal ko giveaways ma paya vana commed gar cu la sathi:LOL::LOL:

ShawkingstoneYT

Rookie
Cybermancer
Achievements
  • Captain
  • Pirate's Loot
  • The Post Master
  • Lieutnant
  • Sterling Silver Heart
  • The Post Office
CN$
APEX LEGENDS
View attachment 994

• Many Heroes to choose from : The biggest remix from the battle royale genre is the heroes you play as. They all have their own abilities and ultimates.
Bottom Line : "Apex Legends" feels better to play, from gunplay to movement to strategy, than any other Battle Royale game available.

I have nothing to say against this as It's quite an amazing game and it lives upto it's hype.....

XBocTT

Apprentice
Achievements
  • Pirate's Loot
  • The Postbox
  • Silver Heart
  • Captain
  • Lieutnant
  • Plated Silver Heart
CN$
its dying but not dead coz season 2 is on its way with dragons and dinosaurs and and idk mystical beasts??!! its gona be sth new and sth crazy just like the back when it all started

Blaugra999

Initiate
Achievements
  • Captain
  • Lieutnant
  • Plated Silver Heart
  • Scroll Master
  • Bronze Heart
  • Novice
CN$
And that's why I think I hate it, TOo much of magic and powers, I would love a game to be realistic. Maybe like Ghost Recon, Battlefield V, Call of Duty. Not played the former but Battlefield V is lit. Typical squad games is what I love in battle Royal Games

Top Bottom