Xbox Series X Unboxing Leaks Once Again

Microsoft is really having a hard time trying to contain these Series X leaks. Last time a whole unboxing video was leaked  from somewhere in South America and the quality was pretty bad though we did get to see the whole package up close. This time around, it has been leaked or with the way it made it to the internet, this might even be an intentional leak by Microsoft.  The images were leaked via a Japanese reviewer and the Series X looks glorious than ever in these pictures.

wlzs8vd9jdt51.jpg

jlfopmd9jdt51.jpg

z1k78ud9jdt51.jpg

0de2vud9jdt51.jpg

9ccb1wd9jdt51.jpg

i40adwd9jdt51.jpg

p8gozvd9jdt51.jpg

So essentially a whole retail model leaked. The more I see of Series X, more I appreciate the design. It might also be the negative effect PS5's design had one me that I have grown to like the Series X more. Everyone is still in awe as to how they engineered this thing to be more powerful than PS5 but still be smaller.

Microsoft are not able to contain their leaks and the Series X is everywhere whereas on the other hand, Sony's console was not even allowed to be touched when the Japanese reviewers were allowed to play some games on it.  Also if you want to watch the not-so-gentle unboxing video, you can go on to my other post. 

• Like 2

4 answers to this question

54 minutes ago, Manic_Pixie said:

Looks good but PS5 looks even better. I'm rooting for ps5. 

Really? Man I think it looks a bit ugly but each to their own. Probably because I like PCs and Xbox kind of looks like a compact elegant form of that. 

On 10/16/2020 at 5:21 PM, Panda_Mafia said:

Really? Man I think it looks a bit ugly but each to their own. Probably because I like PCs and Xbox kind of looks like a compact elegant form of that. 

Just different people different perspectives. Don't know why but i like the aesthetics of PS5.