Need suggestion for streaming Mobile Games

Go to solution Solved by Beecase,

What are the ways to stream mobile games from my laptop? And is it true that there'll be less / no fps drop compared to streaming directly from mobile streaming apps? I have a low-mid end phone Mi A1.

Edit: Also regarding streamer position in CN, can we still apply for it? And does streaming in CN require a fixed schedule? Because the initial reason I didn't apply for the post was because my free time is never fixed and I thought it would only worsen with me contributing less to the community. 

3 answers to this question

• Solution

You can stream mobile games from PC. But you need Elgato for getting best quality. But there is an alternative option as well. You need a sound card, audio splitter, and other components which you can search on youtube. However you won't be getting the quality as similar to Elgato but it works fine. Just buy a quality sound card.

And you still can apply for the position of streamer and you don't need a fix time to do a stream. You can stream for 2 hrs when you are free.

Edited by Beecase
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1