Mobile Game : The Most Fun ones?

14 answers to this question

Call of Duty: Mobile :- It is great, a fast faced shooter game. I'm sure you have heard of it. (would recommend multiplayer over battle royale - personal choice)

Bullet force :- It is an FPS shooter multiplayer game decent graphic for mobile, not the best. It has hacker issues, but a great game if you don't find any. Used to play 3 years ago with friends was a lot of fun.

Standoff 2 :- A counter strike based FPS game, but a little bit fast that CS but great. Decent game for low end device also.

Critical Ops :- A slow paced FPS game whose play style is close to Counter Strike. It follow same kind of tactic and headshots are must if you want to be good in this game. Use of different utility helps you to use different tactics . A nice 3D game with different weapons and customization.

Respawnables :- A third person shooter game with fortnite like graphic multiplayer game, with lots of weapons and customization.

There was one more game will get post it here if I remember it.

• Like 1

Genshin impact.

If you want to spend the money the room and monument valley are very good.

If you want hidden object game i would recommend lost lands series.

Gwent if you like card game

other games i recommend altos adventure, kingdom rush, mekorama, fallout shelter

• Like 2

Sniper vs Thieves :- A multiplayer game where thieves tries to escape with the cash that they have stolen. Never seen a game like this, nice concept and developer have implemented it nicely.

Battle bay :- A 5v5 ship battle multiplayer game with lots of ships and weapons to choose from with deafferent tactics. It's very fun to play.

• Like 1
On 10/18/2020 at 9:10 PM, Sushantam said:

Mobile game ma sabhai vanda majja aaune game kun hola bro. Affni Aafno bichar ma? Mah aaile mobile legends khelna thaleko. Yesko bare ma taha vaye pani vandenu na? 

Brother, bless your mood.
I highly recommend you to play  Genshin Impact. 
Its a free to  play action role- play game and its currently trending.
I see one of the streamer of CN streaming it sometimes aswell. The graphics is awesome for any mobile game.
You can check out the stream if you want  to see the game play. 

Edited by sotaki
  • Like 2
14 hours ago, sotaki said:

Brother, bless your mood.
I highly recommend you to play  Genshin Impact. 
Its a free to  play action role- play game and its currently trending.
I see one of the streamer of CN streaming it sometimes aswell. The graphics is awesome for any mobile game.
You can check out the stream if you want  to see the game play. 

Thank you bro. I will look its streaming😊

14 hours ago, KillerLD said:

Pheri khela na ta bro maja aaunla ki

Kunai naya khelam ki vanera bro. 

On 10/20/2020 at 7:56 AM, Snake_Eye said:

Call of Duty: Mobile :- It is great, a fast faced shooter game. I'm sure you have heard of it. (would recommend multiplayer over battle royale - personal choice)

Bullet force :- It is an FPS shooter multiplayer game decent graphic for mobile, not the best. It has hacker issues, but a great game if you don't find any. Used to play 3 years ago with friends was a lot of fun.

Standoff 2 :- A counter strike based FPS game, but a little bit fast that CS but great. Decent game for low end device also.

Critical Ops :- A slow paced FPS game whose play style is close to Counter Strike. It follow same kind of tactic and headshots are must if you want to be good in this game. Use of different utility helps you to use different tactics . A nice 3D game with different weapons and customization.

Respawnables :- A third person shooter game with fortnite like graphic multiplayer game, with lots of weapons and customization.

There was one more game will get post it here if I remember it.

Thank you brother😊