Reputation and content for newbies (My opinion)

Hello guys, 

Yo mero eeuta opinion matrai ho ra cyber nepal ma sabai jana dherai friendly ra entertaining xan. Hamro newbies haru le CN GUIDE ta padhxan tara khassai bujheko jsto lagdaina specific person sanga chat ma sodhney garxan ra chat box ma how to, what is how is,.... Haru sodhxan. Yesley garda dherai newbies confuse vayera Cyber Nepal ma khassai interest dekhaunu hunna. Bujhnu parne kura Cyber Nepal yesto eeuta matrai community xa nepal ma jasle yeti dherai struggle garera gamers ra tech enthusiasts harulai sangalera rakheko xa. 

Sense of the topic:-

Maile dherai patak dekhexu sabaile CN ko kunai post ma eeuta comment ko reply dida full satisfaction le lekhxan tara tei ma react gardinu hunna tesaile maile vanna khojeko kura chai man pareko post ya comment lai react pani gardeu yesai nai limited react xa use nagari kina sakkaunu. Jay nepal. 

• Like 14

12 answers to this question

Yeah there are lots of helpful topic and comments as well. Me myself had posted a very deep information about RTX 3080 but since it was of more than 1500 words as I have included everything, everyone might have felt bored to read it and led to zero engagement in the post which kind of demotivated me to write a long post but I'm still posting long articles thinking it will provide help to at least one person. 

Still not satisfied with my RTX 3080 article so those wanting to know everything about 3080, again here is the post: 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Beecase said:

Yeah there are lots of helpful topic and comments as well. Me myself had posted a very deep information about RTX 3080 but since it was of more than 1500 words as I have included everything, everyone might have felt bored to read it and led to zero engagement in the post which kind of demotivated me to write a long post but I'm still posting long articles thinking it will provide help to at least one person. 

Still not satisfied with my RTX 3080 article so those wanting to know everything about 3080, again here is the post: 

Yes bro, low engagement in a highly important post really demotivates us... 

• Like 1
Just now, I.m_Yabi said:

Ho abo sabai afulai intreat lageko  post ra Questions thread ma Engagement garnu  paryo Hami sabai CNers milera. 

Yes bro, that is the thing we need to solve 

Just now, I.m_Yabi said:

Ho abo sabai afulai intreat lageko  post ra Questions thread ma Engagement garnu  paryo Hami sabai CNers milera. 

Yes bro, that is the thing we need to solve 

• Like 1

yes. kunaikunai mero post haru xan jun ma maile deep research gareko xu but khassai ramro interaction aako xaina but tyo kura lai xodera aru ramro interaction aako post lai herxu khushi lagxa ra aru ni post garu vanni lagxa. Thank you CyberNepal admins yesto community banaunu vayeko ma. 

• Like 1

I concur with everyone in this discussion. I would also like to say something that's been bugging me for quite some time. "CyberNepal is a single platform for all of your previously scattered tech-related tasks and gaming need. If you're a Nepali gamer, tech enthusiast, content creator, entrepreneur, online marketer or a webmaster, get ready to fall in love with CN." I don't know if it's out of ignorance or sheer disregard, but many posts don't fulfill the motto that's been posted on the home page of CN. This is also one of many factors that contribute in the shadowing of good and well-researched posts. No offense but I don't think if a renowned football player will play a match or not is of any significance in this website. I'm sorry but I had to be brutally honest in this case. I hope the admins will figure out a way to filter irrelevant posts without losing the trust and engagement of existing CNers.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, KillerLD said:

Aruko madat garnu nai hamro kartabya ho

Sahi kura garyo bro le

2 hours ago, Devesh62 said:

I concur with everyone in this discussion. I would also like to say something that's been bugging me for quite some time. "CyberNepal is a single platform for all of your previously scattered tech-related tasks and gaming need. If you're a Nepali gamer, tech enthusiast, content creator, entrepreneur, online marketer or a webmaster, get ready to fall in love with CN." I don't know if it's out of ignorance or sheer disregard, but many posts don't fulfill the motto that's been posted on the home page of CN. This is also one of many factors that contribute in the shadowing of good and well-researched posts. No offense but I don't think if a renowned football player will play a match or not is of any significance in this website. I'm sorry but I had to be brutally honest in this case. I hope the admins will figure out a way to filter irrelevant posts without losing the trust and engagement of existing CNers.

Yes bro, your sentence is absolutely fine but in case of football match CN has provided various option like the lounge where you can post your introduction, entertaining threads, writers cafe,..... where you can write anything you need know. The sense that i want to tell you is we can post various articles according to the topics and subtopics given. CN is not only about tech and game but also a family where you can share your knowledge freely. Thank you

39 minutes ago, Aaravchand said:

Ramro Kura garayuoo Bro .
Dheraii jana newbei haru lai dehraii kura taha hunna jastai 
How to get CN$
Different Interesting topics aaru kura pani xan 

Tei vnya bro, dherai newbies haru CN guide padhnu vanda ni CNers lai sodhna ma interest garxan.... 

On 10/21/2020 at 6:53 PM, Umesh Nepal said:

Hello guys, 

Yo mero eeuta opinion matrai ho ra cyber nepal ma sabai jana dherai friendly ra entertaining xan. Hamro newbies haru le CN GUIDE ta padhxan tara khassai bujheko jsto lagdaina specific person sanga chat ma sodhney garxan ra chat box ma how to, what is how is,.... Haru sodhxan. Yesley garda dherai newbies confuse vayera Cyber Nepal ma khassai interest dekhaunu hunna. Bujhnu parne kura Cyber Nepal yesto eeuta matrai community xa nepal ma jasle yeti dherai struggle garera gamers ra tech enthusiasts harulai sangalera rakheko xa. 

Sense of the topic:-

Maile dherai patak dekhexu sabaile CN ko kunai post ma eeuta comment ko reply dida full satisfaction le lekhxan tara tei ma react gardinu hunna tesaile maile vanna khojeko kura chai man pareko post ya comment lai react pani gardeu yesai nai limited react xa use nagari kina sakkaunu. Jay nepal. 

Ho bro❤️ give respect take respect jastai garey ramro huntheo