Does anybody knows Mr beast?He told his number

8 answers to this question

yeah everyone is fan of this kind guy and I love what he does. This is the story he posted yesterday and he posted this on insta as well. He had a swipe up link on his story but when I swiped up, it redirected me to a message box where it showed a message of expiration.

5 hours ago, Salim devjan said:

His one of my favourite Youtuber.His a really successful guy who's taking over youtube platform.He helps lots of people. His also inspired lots of people.

He is one of the gentle and kind person on planet who never backs on his word remember his video signing autographs for shirt who ordered from mrbeastshop.com

He is really a very good hearted person. I also watch his all videos they are funny as well as mind boggling cash giveaways. This kind guy had also printed his tshirt for giveaways i think. And the number he gave might not be reachable for us. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, sakshyam khanal said:

He is my favourite youtuber after pewdiepie but he mostly give his money to same friends...so I'm bored to watch his video lol.

Watch his gaming channel then it’s little bit fun though but it’s same case of money

thats how he became a successful youtuber

• Like 1
3 hours ago, KillerLD said:

Watch his gaming channel then it’s little bit fun though but it’s same case of money

thats how he became a successful youtuber

Yeah I watch his all videos of both main and gaming channel. But i skip in middle lol.

Edited by sakshyam khanal
  • Like 1