Build your own Ultimate Battlestation: CN Virtual PC Build Contest!!

Greetings Everyone

Can you build a perfect and beast of a rig on big bucks budget? Well, then this post is for you!

Adhering to the central ethos of the CyberNepal community, we are happy to bring you something that coherently captures the essence of CyberNepal as a community. This is an opportunity for CNers to show off their PC building finesse while making a ton of CN$ side-by-side. We are excited to present you:

maxresdefault_1_copy.jpg

CN Virtual Premium PC Build Contest!!

This is an opportunity for CNers to explore the Tech mastermind in them while being helpful to the community as a whole. Let us use this opportunity to showoff our research skills and stack up all those CN$ and reputation points!

Sharing a PC build Sheet on this thread can earn you 100 CN$ with an additional 50CN$ for sharing this post on Social Media. 

This contest starts on December 4th and ends on January 4th 2021.

# How to become eligible?

To verify that you are indeed a CNer and not some random, we need to check off a few boxes first. If you have been here a while, you probably fulfill most of them!

You must be a CNer. What does this mean? You must make an account on our forums/website cybernepal.com and have a verified email address.

You must have participated in our CN initiate's quiz. (click here)

# How to participate?

CNers need to choose the following PC parts and build a Virtual PC under $2000

Processor (CPU)

CPU Cooler

Motherboard

Graphic Card (GPU)

Memory (RAM)

Storage (SSD or HDD)

Power Supply Unit (PSU)

PC Case

You need to build this according to prices listed on amazon.com or Newegg ( $ United States) which relieves you of the burden of unusually high prices of the Nepali Market  

Please note that the components have to be New, first-hand products. Quoting refurbished prices or second-hand prices will result in the participant being disqualified. 

You can also rack up additional components on your spec-sheet if you manage to build a convincing rig way under the $2000 budget - This will surely impress most people 

Be articulate in your research of what goes well with, and in sync, with the parts that you have chosen.  Do not hesitate as this is not a test but an opportunity to browse and explore multiple options. 

In order to bag 50 CN$ (a part of the 150 CN$ participating bonus), you need to share this post on social media(Fb, Twitter, or Insta) while tagging Cyber Nepal's handle on that social media. 

Use the hashtag #CNBudgetPCBuild. Please share your Social Media link along with your Build Sheet to get this reward. 

#Format For Submission

Spoiler

PC name (Be creative and name your Build )

Processor (CPU) - Price

CPU Cooler - Price

Motherboard - Price 

Graphic Card (GPU) - Price 

Memory (RAM) - Price 

Storage (SSD or HDD) - Price 

Power Supply Unit (PSU) - Price 

PC Case - Price 

Total Price - 

Extra components if any

Social Media Share link or Screenshot:

*Note: if you are sharing the Post as a story on your social media, make sure you keep a screenshot of your story to claim the Social Media reward. 

# What are the rewards?

For the top Builds, we will award 1500/1000/500 CN$ respectively for the first/second/third place winners.

Even for participating and sharing this Post on social media, you will receive (100+50) CN$. Check our product reveal videos to see what exciting goodies we will soon have on offer. For instance, the ELGATO HD60 S, and so much more!

The winners will be chosen with a balance of upvotes and the moderator nods. We will prefer the most impressive build that appeals to a wide range of users and not just gamers and editors. 

#Extra-Reward!!

If you are willing to go the extra step and write a short description about why your build is the best, you can get a chance to win an extra 500CN$!!! - The best description wins this prize, however, if multiple people come up with good descriptions, the special bonus could be awarded to multiple people as well!!

Additionally, the best build - with the best description - will be featured on our Articles section which you can write yourself under title - Ultimate Battlestation under $2000 - and can earn extra CN$ for writing that article!!

• Like 6

PC Name: Nocturnal Prime 2

Processor (CPU) 
Intel Core i9-9900K Desktop Processor 8 Cores up to 5.0GHz Unlocked LGA1151 300 Series 95W (BX806849900K) 
$374.34

CPU Cooler 
NZXT Kraken M22 120mm - RL-KRM22-01 - AIO RGB CPU Liquid Cooler - CAM-Powered - Infinity Mirror Design - Reinforced Extended Tubing - Aer P120mm PWM Radiator Fan (Included)
$104.62

Motherboard 
Gigabyte Z490 Gaming X AX (LGA 1200/Intel/Z490/ATX/Dual M.2/SATA 6Gb/s/USB 3.2 Gen 2/WiFi 6/Gaming Motherboard)
$218.06

Graphic Card (GPU)
ASUS Dual GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER DUAL-RTX2070S-A8G-EVO 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card
$734.59

Memory (RAM)
G.Skill TridentZ RGB Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3200Mhz DIMM CAS 16 F4-3200C16D-32GTZR
$166.86

Storage (SSD or HDD)
WD_Black 500GB SN750 NVMe Internal Gaming SSD with Heatsink - Gen3 PCIe, M.2 2280, 3D NAND - WDS500G3XHC
$94.83

ST1000DM003-DELL 7200.14 1TB 7.2K 6G NCQ LFF SATA Hard Drive
$40.00

Power Supply Unit (PSU)
Cooler Master Watt 750 Watt Semifanless Modular Power Supply, 80 PLUS Bronze Certified Power Supply for Computers
$117.60

PC Case 
NZXT H210 - CA-H210B-W1 - Mini-ITX PC Gaming Case - Front I/O USB Type-C Port - Tempered Glass Side Panel - Cable Management System - Water-Cooling Ready - Radiator Bracket - White/Black
$154.34

Grand Total $2005.24

Kati jana le post garnu vayeko list ma saab saman available chaina. Although it is a virtual contest halka practical pani hunu parcha jasto malai lagyo. If someone gives me USD 2K i can get this system ready within 3 days. I am not saying this is the best build within 2k budget, but this definitely has a kick to it and will hopefully win. Full link vako detail sheet can be posted on demand. Thank you. Good luck to all participants

• Like 4

PC Name: Behemoth

Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X   $550 (newegg)

CPU Cooler: Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT  $140 (newegg)

Motherboard: GIGABYTE B550 AORUS PRO AM4 AMD  $130 (newegg)

GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080   $700 (newegg)

RAM: G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 3200MHz  $130 (newegg)

SSD: Western Digital NVme M.2 SSD 1TB  $95 (newegg)

PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 80 Plus Gold 850 Watt Fully Modular $150 (newegg)

PC Case: MUSETEX ATX Mid-Tower Gaming case with 8 ARGB Fans  $90 (newegg)  

Total: $1985

As per the name I have given to this build, I had to choose one of the craziest and powerful CPU in the market right now i.e. AMD Ryzen 9 5900X which performs better than the 10th gen Intel i9 processor. The 5900X is priced a bit more than the 10900k but with the increase in price leads to increase in performance and the number of cores. You will get 12 cores and 24 threads which is a huge number and this processor beats the 10900k in both single and multi-core based activities. Hence, this is the processor that you want, in order to get the best editing as well as gaming performance. For those wanting to go with the Ryzen 7 5800X and save few bucks, it is the good processor as well but with the extra 50 bucks, the 5900X will provide you 4 more cores  and you know important it is to have more number of cores. 

With the powerful processor comes the need for better cooler and hence I went with one of the best liquid cooler from one of the best company-- Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT. The processors from AMD are meant to be overclocked and you do not want to overclock your processor with the stock cooler. Hence, this is where the H115i from Corsair helps your processor remain cool with the improved airflow that the cooler promises to deliver. It comes with two 140mm fan / 280mm radiator. The Corsair iCUE software also allows you to control the lighting of the cooler and adjust the speed of your fans.

I had to go with the B550 motherboard as the Zen 3 processors are supported by the 5000 series motherboards (although it is supposed to be supported by 4000 series motherboard, I didn't want to take any sort of risk). However, you still need to have the BIOS updated. Also, this motherboard is claimed to support up to 5400 MHz and a total of 128 GB RAM which makes it future proof.

I chose the RTX 3080 card which is priced just 700$ and it is an absolute monster. You would be able to play almost all of the triple A titled game with an average of 60FPS on high graphic settings and even maxed out settings on most of the games. For 50 dollars cheaper, you will get the RX 6800 XT from AMD but it delivers slightly lower performance as compared to RTX 3080. Hence, no doubt, the RTX 3080 is a perfect GPU to pair with the Ryzen 9 5900X which wouldn't let you compromise your gaming performance.

We are going for an ultimate PC build so 16 gigs of RAM won't be sufficient for this build as we are using the monstrous processor and graphic card. So, focusing on the aesthetics and the performance of the build, I chose the two RGB sticks of 16GB RAM (a total of 32GB) from G Skill which will be enough for this build and the RGB lighting is there to make the build look more dazzling.

I chose 1 TB NVme M.2 SSD from Western Digital as M.2 SSDs will make sure that your PC runs faster. It has huge read and write speed as compared to the hard drives and even the SATA SSDs. Well, 1 TB is a lot of storage and should be more than enough and considering this reason, I didn't chose an additional hard drive but we still have 15 bucks left and if you add extra few bucks, you can get a HDD as per your need. However, 1 TB of space might be smaller for someone but it should work for now and it would be fun to upgrade later, right?

For PSU, I have chosen 850W 80+ Gold rated fully modular PSU from EVGA which is more than enough for this build. Actually, 750W PSU would also be fine which would allow us to save around 30 bucks but I wanted to go a bit higher. Also, this PSU is fully modular which is one of the important things to consider while buying the PSU as the fully modular PSU allows you to attach or detach the cables whereas the semi-modular PSUs have some cables attached permanently to them. Hence, fully modular PSUs allow you to have better cable management.

Now comes the time for the case and I have gone with MUSETEX mid-tower gaming case which includes 8 fans to make sure your PC's temperature is always lower. However, you will have to let go of the 2 fans on the top of the PC in order to mount the radiator of CPU cooler. What I liked about this case is that the RGB lighting of the fans is voice-activated and can also be controlled by remote. Similarly, the lighting also changes according to the music. The case looks beautiful and the RGB lighting makes it look even more beautiful. 

The total price of this build is $1985 and we have $15 left with us which can be used to buy a basic cable extension to make your PC's cable management look better. My suggestion would be a white or a red cable extension which would perfectly match with the color of the PC case. 

Edited by Beecase
Spelling
  • Like 2

The can do anything PC.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 3.8 GHz 8-Core Processor – 449$

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L RGB 66.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler- 71.98$            

Motherboard:   Gigabyte X570 AORUS ELITE WIFI ATX AM4 Motherboard – 189.99$

RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600 CL16 Memory – 139.99$

SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive – 89.99$ (Boot Drive)

HDD: Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive – 54.48$

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 10 GB Founders Edition Video Card – 699$

PSU: Corsair RM (2019) 850 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply – 119.99$

Case: Cooler Master MasterBox TD500 Mesh w/ Controller ATX Mid Tower Case – 89.99$               

Fan: Cooler Master MasterFan MF120R 59 CFM 120 mm Fan – 16.99$

Extras:

Neewer NW-800 Pro Studio Broadcasting Recording Condenser Mic Kit with NW-35 Adjustable Mic Suspension Scissor Arm Stand with Black Shock Mount and Table Mounting Clamp, Pop Filter(White and Silver) =26.65

Audio-Technica ATH-M20X Headphones: 49$

Total: 1997.05

Why I picked what?

Now, there is no perfect PC for everyone. A PC is built and finetuned on a person’s preference and the type of work he is going to do on the PC. There are thousands of way you can go building this PC but this PC is perfectly balanced and can run anything you throw at it, whether it be streaming, video editing, gaming and all other things you can think about. Now, lets talk why I picked these specifically.

CPU: There are many ways you could’ve gone with a CPU in this price bracket. But I choose going with AMD specifically because it’s more of a bang for your buck than going with intel and AMD is running on a 7nm architecture while intel is still running on it’s tried and tested 14nm. There could be many ways I could’ve gone on AMD too but I did my research and came to the conclusion of going with 5800x for the most balanced and bang for your buck system. Firstly, it’s running on the Zen 3 architecture and is the latest offering by AMD. It has 8 cores and 16 threads having a base clock of 3.8 Ghz and boost clock of 4.7 Ghz along all cores. It is also one of the fastest gaming CPU’s right now on the market. It’s also really easy to overclock, just use the ryzen master and do the AMD ryzen precision boost overdrive to get the most stable overclock without having to do the hassle of manully overclocking every step.

CPU cooler: Now, Ryzen chips don’t really run hot out of the box, but we want the best performance possible for our system. So, I went with a Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L RGB 66.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler. It’s a 240mm AIO liquid cooler and comes with 2 RGB fans included in the box. It’s a really good cooler and will help us keep those temps under check while overclocking that ryzen 7 5800x. But if you aren’t going for a hard overclock and don’t really care about RGB you can go with a Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 240 66.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler which is an all-black AIO for 32$ less which can totally keep the 8 core 16 threads ryzen 7 5800x under recommended temps on full load.

Motherboard: With motherboard, you can save a few bucks and go for a good B550 board that are on par with some low range X570 boards. But I decided to go for X570 platform because I want to overclock this system and X570 provides more than one PCIE gen 4 lanes for expansion. Now, you could’ve easily gone for a cheap X570 board and be totally ok but I went for a little more mid-range X570 because they come with better cooling for the VRMs and better overall power delivery cuz you wouldn’t want to fry your CPU or GPU with a cheapo motherboard. Now, the board I chose Gigabyte X570 AORUS ELITE WIFI ATX AM4 Motherboard will come with ryzen 5000 support out of the box but you can easily flash the bios with a USB without installing anything.

RAM: As for the RAM, you can just getaway with 16 GB of RAM at 3200 or more for anything gaming and other stuff but if you are into heavy graphics rendering, video decoding, App development, 3D modeling than 32 GB is the way to “start”. For this system, just to be on the safe side of spectrum I went with a 32GB (2*16GB) kit from G.Skill rated at 3600 Mhz with CL 16. This RAM should be plenty enough for anything you can throw but as always as per your requirements you can always add more. Another 32GB kit should give you 64GB which should be plenty to run just about everything you want. But, if you are going strictly for gaming, then save a few bucks and go for 16GB which should be plenty for any game and again there are 2 more slots for you to populate when your need increase.

Storage:

SSD: As we are using a X570 motherboard, we are going to be able to take full use of that gen 4 capability. So, as for the boot drive I went with a Sabrent Rocket 4.0 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive which will give you insane read and write speeds. Now, 500 GB might not be enough for a lot of games and programs but you can install your OS and a few select programs on this drive to take advantage of that Gen 4 speeds.

HDD: Now, you can go absolute baller and put more gen 4 SSD if you want but we are going to be realistic and put a Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM hard drive as our mass storage. Now, this can be used as your mass storage drive for all your files like raw video files and other stuff such as your massive game library. Going this way with a fast gen 4 SSD and HDD combo will be more realistic and economical.  

GPU: As for the GPU, I decided to go with Nvidia RTX 3080, which is the most bang for your buck GPU right now for gaming, streaming or anything else. The 3090 is not worth the money as per performance and I would hold on, on buying AMD because they are on their first gen which is not a bad thing. It trade blows with the 3080 on a lesser price but Nvidia is more fine tuned to my liking.

PSU: A power supply is absolutely something you shouldn’t cheap out. I went with a Corsair RM (2019) 850 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply 850 W is more than enough for the system with also leaving some good headroom for overclocking and 80+ Gold would be the bare minimum I would recommend while going with such high specs parts. Ofcourse it would run on anything lower than 80+Gold but taking into consideration the longevity of the system and that overclocking I would rather be safe than sorry.

Case: Cooler Master MasterBox TD500 Mesh w/ Controller ATX Mid Tower Case ticks all the boxes as far as what I want in the case. This case provides pretty nice cooling while also looking nice. It is also approved by gamernexus as plenty cooling. It comes with 3 ARGB fans at the front. I chose the black one as a theme to the whole build is black if you check out the parts. But if you are looking for a white build they provide the same case in white for the same price. Also my reason for choosing coolermaster is because I chose the AIO and other parts from coolermaster making that seamless integration and easier to control the RGB from a single software.

Fan: Since the case comes with 3 front at the front I will keep them as intakes and position the radiator at the top as exhaust and also a cooler master fan as exhaust in the back for the most optimal airflow. Ofcourse it had to a rgb cooler master for the overall theme.

Since every needs a headphone or a speaker to play games and listen to music. I went with a starter kit which is pretty good to be honest. As for the headphones, I went with a Audio-Technica ATH-M20X which is a pretty decent entry level headphone provides good sound quality and will get you up and running for now. And this is totally optional but I also put a neewer mic in there for recording and streaming. If you have seen the reviews, is also a pretty bang for your buck mic. And provides very good quality for the price.

Of course, there are thousands of ways you could go through this build, but here’s my take on how I would go through with it. Now this might seem like I am getting cocky but to me it seems like a total winner. Hope you guys also agree.

• Like 1

PC name - Cougar 

Processor (CPU) - Ryzen 7 5800X - 500$

CPU Cooler - Noctua NH-D15 chromax black- 170$

Motherboard -ASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus-190$

Graphic Card (GPU) - ASUS TUF Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 TUF-RTX3080-10G-GAMING Video Card - 700$

Memory (RAM) - G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 3200- 100$ 

Storage (SSD or HDD) - Intel 665p Series M.2 2280 1TB PCIe NVMe 3.0 x4 3D3, QLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)-105$

Power Supply Unit (PSU) - EVGA 700 GD 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Non-Modular Active PFC Power Supply-90$

PC Case - Fractal Design Meshify C Black ATX High-Airflow Compact Dark Tint Tempered Glass Window Mid Tower Computer Case-95$

Total Price - 1,950$

Razer Viper Mini - 40$

Now total-1,990$

• Like 2

PC name - Panzer Max XT

Processor (CPU) - AMD Ryzen 7 3800XT 8-Core 3.9 GHz Socket AM4 105W - $440.99

CPU Cooler - Thermaltake Floe AIO Riing RGB 240 TT Premium Edition Ready Liquid Cooling System -  $156.99 

Motherboard - MSI PRO B550-A PRO AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s ATX - $139.99 

Graphic Card (GPU) - MSI Radeon RX 6800 XT RX 6800 XT 16GB 256-Bit GDDR6 PCI Express 4.0 HDCP - $679.99 

Memory (RAM) - G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4 3200 - $139.99 

Storage (SSD or HDD) - GIGABYTE AORUS Gen4 M.2 2280 1TB PCI-Express 4.0 x4 SSD - $179.99 

Power Supply Unit (PSU) - EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G3, 80+ GOLD, 650W Fully Modular, EVGA ECO Mode with New HDB Fan, Includes FREE Power On Self Tester, Compact 150mm Size - $119.99 

PC Case - Cougar Panzer Max-G Black ATX Full Tower Gaming Case - $138.99 

Total Price - $1,996.92 

Social Media Share link or Screenshot:

image.png.9d6bc7148dc76032e8b5acb419caee01.png

• Like 2

Name-The 2000 Beast

Processer = AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12-Core 3.7 GHz Socket AM4
Price = $549.99  

CPU Coolere = CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT, 240mm Radiator, Dual 120mm PWM Fans, Software Control, Liquid CPU Cooler, CW-9060043-WW
Price = $99.99 

Motherboard = ASRock X570 Phantom Gaming 4S AM4
Price = $139.99 

RAM = Team T-FORCE VULCAN Z 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3600
Price = $114.99 

GPU = MSI Radeon RX 6800 XT DirectX 12 RX 6800 XT 16G 16GB 256-Bit GDDR6

Price = $679.99 

Storage = 
          SSD - Western Digital WD Blue SN550 NVMe M.2 2280 1TB PCI-Express 3.0 x4 3D NAND Internal Solid State Drive
          Price = $109.99 

HDD - Seagate BarraCuda ST2000DM008 2TB 7200 RPM 256MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Hard Drive Bare Drive
          Price = 54.99 

Power Supply = EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G5, 80 Plus Gold 750W Fully Modular Power Supply
Price = $139.95 

PC Case = CORSAIR iCUE 220T RGB Tempered Glass Mid-Tower Case White 
Price = $99.99 

Extra components = 
                  Case fan - Vicabo MF12025 120mm Quiet Red LED Light PC Cooling Case Fan
                  Price = 9.99

Total Price = $ 1,999.86

Edited by nischal7148
Price was written incorrectly
  • Like 2

PC name: Prince 2000

CPU: RYZEN 7 5800X - $450 (Newegg) 

Motherboard: GIGABYTE B550 AORUS PRO - $170 (Newegg)

GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 - $760 (Newegg)

CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X53 240mm - $130 (Newegg)

RAM: G.SKILL Trident Z Neo Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 3200MHz - $150 (Newegg)

PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750 GA, 80 Plus Gold 750W - $130 (Newegg)

Case: MUSETEX Phantom Black- $100 (Newegg)

SSD: WD Blue SN550 NVMe M.2 2280 1TB PCI-Express 3.0 - $105 (Newegg)

Total cost of this PC will be $1995. 

I choosed Ryzen 7 5800x as this is AMD Ryzen latest generation processor. This Processor have 8 core and 16 thread which is enough for todays needs on gaming, rendering or even on basic 3d architecture works. 

Gigabyte B550 AORUS Pro  motherboard support AMD latest gen processor and it can handle 5800x very perfectly. 

RTX 3080 is from Nvidia latest 3000 series GPU. Paring R7 5800x and RTX 3080 wont bottleneck both CPU and GPU on gaming as well as on video rendering. 

NZXT kraken X53 is a 240mm liquid cooler which can maintain good temperature on very intensive tasks. 

Using 16 GB RAM can bottleneck while rendering 4k vide with many effects, so using 32 GB RAM is better than using 16 GB RAM while using these types of high end components. You can overclock these RAMs to 3600 MHz very easily. 

EVGA SuperNOVA 750 GA is 80+ gold certified PSU which ensure all your components are getting enough power while running on 100% usage. 

MUSETEX Phantom Black is a case which have good air flow with total 6 120mm ARGB fans. This case can maintain good airflow to all the components of the PC. 

WD Blue SN550 is a PCIe gen 3 M.2 NVMe SSD. This SSD have read and write speed of 6 GB/S which should be enough for most of the works. 

2103680962_Screenshot(542).png.7ab60dafba2213e45a860b47fc062d2a.png

Edited by sakshyam khanal
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
On 12/11/2020 at 6:54 PM, sakshyam khanal said:

I choosed Ryzen 7 5800x as this is AMD Ryzen latest generation processor. This Processor have 8 core and 16 thread which is enough for todays needs on gaming, rendering or even on basic 3d architecture works. 

Gigabyte B550 AORUS Pro  motherboard support AMD latest gen processor and it can handle 5800x very perfectly. 

RTX 3080 is from Nvidia latest 3000 series GPU. Paring R7 5800x and RTX 3080 wont bottleneck both CPU and GPU on gaming as well as on video rendering. 

NZXT kraken X53 is a 240mm liquid cooler which can maintain good temperature on very intensive tasks. 

Using 16 GB RAM can bottleneck while rendering 4k vide with many effects, so using 32 GB RAM is better than using 16 GB RAM while using these types of high end components. You can overclock these RAMs to 3600 MHz very easily. 

EVGA SuperNOVA 750 GA is 80+ gold certified PSU which ensure all your components are getting enough power while running on 100% usage. 

MUSETEX Phantom Black is a case which have good air flow with total 6 120mm ARGB fans. This case can maintain good airflow to all the components of the PC. 

WD Blue SN550 is a PCIe gen 3 M.2 NVMe SSD. This SSD have read and write speed of 6 GB/S which should be enough for most of the works. 

copy garda paste as plain text gara hai jaile yestai highlighted hunxa padnai garo hunxa

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Pc name: bobo 2000

CPU :Processor (CPU) - Intel Core i9-10850K Comet Lake -$429.99 (Newegg)

Motherboard :MSI MPG Z490 GAMING PLUS - 169.99 (amazon)

GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 - $760 (Newegg)

CPU Cooler :Corsair H115i RGB Platinum AIO - 167.60$ (amazon)

RAM: Team T-FORCE VULCAN Z 32GB (2 x 16GB) - $114.99 (Newegg)

PSU: Segotep 850W- $129.99 (Newegg)

SSD: Seagate Barracuda 120 SSD 1TB- $110.99 (Newegg)

Case: MUSETEX Phantom Black- $99.99 (Newegg)

Total price : 1977 $

Discription : this pc is all about the most it can give in gaming/4k rendering/streaming it has the power to satisfy most of the gamer/streamer needs 😉

Edited by suprim Khadka
I had the wrong motherboard listed
  • Like 2
56 minutes ago, suprim Khadka said:

Pc name: bobo 200

CPU :Processor (CPU) - Intel Core i9-10850K Comet Lake -$429.99 (Newegg)

Motherboard :GIGABYTE B550 AORUS Elite- 159.99 (amazon)

GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 - $760 (Newegg)

CPU Cooler :Corsair H115i RGB Platinum AIO - 167.60$ (amazon)

RAM: Team T-FORCE VULCAN Z 32GB (2 x 16GB) - $114.99 (Newegg)

PSU: Segotep 850W- $129.99 (Newegg)

SSD: Seagate Barracuda 120 SSD 1TB- $110.99 (Newegg)

Case: MUSETEX Phantom Black- $99.99 (Newegg)

extra components - pc fan ASIAHORSE WD-001 120mm 5V ARGB Motherboard 12 Addressable LED 9 Blades Hydraulic Bearing White Case/Radiator Fan (3 Pack-Black) - $29.99 ( newegg)

Total price : 1997$

Discription : this pc is all about the most it can give in gaming/4k rendering/streaming it has the power to satisfy most of the gamer/streamer needs 😉

Btw the PC won't work

21 hours ago, suprim Khadka said:

why mate ? 

is it because of the motherboard ?

i have edited and changed my listing on motherboard tho

ohh 

On 12/11/2020 at 6:54 PM, sakshyam khanal said:

PC name: Prince 2000

ani btw i don't think that's how RAM overclocking works

11 hours ago, sakshyam khanal said:

I think ki RAM tesari overclock garda ramro sangai frequency badhxa.. you can see videos of many youtubers.. like The Indian Budget Gamer. 

bruh you cant overclock a 3200 speed of RAM to 3600 when the actual module is rated at 3200

• Like 2
13 hours ago, sakshyam khanal said:

I think ki RAM tesari overclock garda ramro sangai frequency badhxa.. you can see videos of many youtubers.. like The Indian Budget Gamer. 

When you say overclocking do you mean turning on XMP or manual overclock?

Cuz, if you are thinking of manual overclocking RAM. Unless you are really into it I wouldn't advise manually overclocking RAM as it can be a major headache and very time consuming. Overclocking RAM isn't as fine tuned as overclocking a CPU or GPU. 

8 hours ago, RedEye said:

When you say overclocking do you mean turning on XMP or manual overclock?

8 hours ago, RedEye said:

Cuz, if you are thinking of manual overclocking RAM. Unless you are really into it I wouldn't advise manually overclocking RAM as it can be a major headache and very time consuming. Overclocking RAM isn't as fine tuned as overclocking a CPU or GPU. 

. oh..ok. 

I mean manually overclocking it to 3600mhz. 😅😅

8 hours ago, sakshyam khanal said:

I mean manually overclocking it to 3600mhz. 😅😅

Ok, i don't think you understand overclocking RAM. Firstly, the RAM which you have used rated at 3200 Mhz won't even reach to 3200Mhz out of the box. If you just open the RAM put it in your system and move on with it it will run at 2133 Mhz which is the failsafe standard for DDR4. Now, to get your RAM to the advertised speed of 3200 Mhz you will have to turn on the XMP(Extreme Memory profiles) in the bios of your motherboard to reach the advertised speed of 3200 Mhz. This is not only for you but to all who are thinking of building their new PC. If you wanna run your RAM at the advertised speed you must enable XMP at the time of booting in your BIOS.

Hope this answers why your memory won't go to 3600 Mhz(technically you can overclock your RAM to a higher speed but there's no guarantee on what speed you will get because there is no magic number for overclocking every CPU, mobo, memory plays a role.)  And RAM overclocking isn't for everybody. Yeah you might get a few fps bump here and there but that's it. To quote Jay, " What do you want these 4000 5000 Mhz dimms, for extreme overclocking you start pushing the CPU hard enough the memory has to keep up".

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, RedEye said:

Ok, i don't think you understand overclocking RAM. Firstly, the RAM which you have used rated at 3200 Mhz won't even reach to 3200Mhz out of the box. If you just open the RAM put it in your system and move on with it it will run at 2133 Mhz which is the failsafe standard for DDR4. Now, to get your RAM to the advertised speed of 3200 Mhz you will have to turn on the XMP(Extreme Memory profiles) in the bios of your motherboard to reach the advertised speed of 3200 Mhz. This is not only for you but to all who are thinking of building their new PC. If you wanna run your RAM at the advertised speed you must enable XMP at the time of booting in your BIOS.

Hope this answers why your memory won't go to 3600 Mhz(technically you can overclock your RAM to a higher speed but there's no guarantee on what speed you will get because there is no magic number for overclocking every CPU, mobo, memory plays a role.)  And RAM overclocking isn't for everybody. Yeah you might get a few fps bump here and there but that's it. To quote Jay, " What do you want these 4000 5000 Mhz dimms, for extreme overclocking you start pushing the CPU hard enough the memory has to keep up".

I mean enabling XMP on BIOS and overclocking it to 3600mhz to maximize the performance😅. As this is virtual PC build, I don't think ki 'overclocking' word use ma testo farak parxa😅

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, sakshyam khanal said:

I mean enabling XMP on BIOS and overclocking it to 3600mhz to maximize the performance😅. As this is virtual PC build, I don't think ki 'overclocking' word use ma testo farak parxa😅

yeah, it's a virtual competition. I kinda got a little nerdy😅.

Anyways, i hope my geeky explaining will help anyone who is getting into PC building understand a little more about their PC and the components.😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

PC name: Cyber Pontifex

Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X ~ $450

Cooler:  Corsair H100i RGB PLATINUM 75 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ~ $180

Motherboard: MSI MAG B550 TOMAHAWK ATX AM4 Motherboard ~ $180

Ram:  G.Skill Ripjaws V 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600 CL16 Memory ~$150

GPU:  ASUS TUF Gaming NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 10GB ~ 700$

Storage:  i)Crucial P1 M.2 - 2280 NVME SSD  1TB ~$100

ii) Seagate Barracuda Compute 3.5" 7200RPM 2TB ~$55

Case:  NZXT H510i ATX Mid Tower Case ~ $85

PSU: EVGA BQ 750W 80+ Bronze ~$90

Total: $1990 

$10 to buy a figurine for holding gpu (prevent gpu sagging) 

Regarding CPU, 5800X is one of the best cpu for gaming as well as for content creation at this price. One can upgrade to 5900X too by adding some more bucks in the build if he/she wants to focus on content creation stuff rather than gaming.

Regarding cooler, Corsair Hydro series AIO is one of the best cooler with RGB for the cpu.

Regarding motherboard, 550 boards are pretty enough for this build. X570 boards are pretty overkill and expensive. If u really want to go for a X570 board then Asus TUF GAMING X570-PLUS (WI-FI) ATX AM4 Motherboard would be the best one.

Regarding Ram, AMD processor prefers high speed ram so, i chose Gskill Ripjaws V 32 gb (dual channel 16-16) clocked at 3600Mhz. 32gb is kinda overkill but still it would be better for those who does video editing rendering stuffs etc. 

Regarding GPU, i chose 3080 because of its various features like Better ray tracing, DLSS which makes playing games more advantageous  as well as it outperforms its competitor(6800xt) in most of productive rendering and AI processing stuffs. One can go for a 6800XT  if he/she wants this build for gaming purpose specially and not specifically preferring advance raytracing etc.

Regarding storage, 1TB nvme ssd is pretty enough for softwares and operating system. Similarly, a 2TB hard drive is plenty enough for huge game libraries.

Regarding case, NZXT h510i is pretty solid and a neat case. It is a mid tower ATX case with adequate air flow.

Regarding PSU, this build is supposed to draw about 570 watts power. I chose a 750 watt psu from EVGA so that it could handle gpu power spikes as well as some upgrades in future.

Edited by Znis
Forgot to add a pc name ;)
  • Like 1
On 12/16/2020 at 7:00 PM, ZanyKing said:

You can replace use 3060ti in place of 2070 for the same or less price

3000 series ko $60+ badi janxa 

budget ma aatdai na $2000 katxa

"ti Series" rakhyo vaneta $3000 jati lagla jasto feel janxa

tesaile 2070 rakheko

Edited by ZeroOne 01

PC name: Slimedattebayo 

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB)DDR4 3200hz  - newegg $69.99

AMD RYZEN 7 3700X 8-Core 3.6 GHz (4.4 GHz Max Boost)- newegg $329

ASUS AMD AM4 ROG X570 Crosshair VIII Hero ATX Motherboard- newegg $359.99

WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD 500GB - newegg $114.99 Seagate BarraCuda ST1000DM010 1TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s hdd - newegg$45.99 

CORSAIR Hydro Series, H115i RGB PLATINUM, 280mm, 2 x ML PRO 140mm RGB PWM Fans, RGB Lighting & Fan Control w/ Software, Liquid CPU Cooler-newegg $135.99

Antec Dark Fleet DF600 Flux-newegg $127.00

EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G5, 80 Plus Gold 850W, Fully Modular, Eco Mode with FDB Fan,-newegg $159.98

EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING Video Card, 08G-P5-3767-KR, 8GB GDDR6, iCX3 Technology, ARGB LED,Metal Backplate-newegg $619.99

Total: $1,962.92

social media event share proof:

564714509_Screenshot(336).thumb.png.367de99643b53513dc747774c93a5995.png

I have chosen AMD RYZEN 7 3700X processor which comes with 8 cores and 16 threads. This processor can easily run games and do rendering works. This cpu has speed of 3.6hz but can be boosted to 4.4ghz.

For ram I prefer G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB)DDR4. I think 16 gigabytes of ram is enough for gaming as well as rendering works.

For motherboard I have chosen to go with the ASUS AMD AM4 ROG X570 Crosshair VIII Hero ATX Motherboard which  supports the processor I have chosen as well as it supports the cpu liquid cooler that i have chosen that is CORSAIR Hydro Series H115i  (280mm). This motherboard supports PCIe 4.0, 2.5Gbps LAN, Dual M.2, SATA 6Gb/s, USB 3.2 Gen 2.

For memory I have chosen WD Black SN750 NVMe SSD 500GB and eagate BarraCuda ST1000DM010 1TB 7200 RPM 64MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s hdd which should be enough to store  multimedia files and games.

Regarding graphics card I have chosen EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 which goes well along with the processor and  the motherboard.

To support and ensure good flow of power to every part of the pc I go with the EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G5, 80 Plus Gold 850Watt  PSU .

And  i have chosen the Antec Dark Fleet DF600 Flux PC case which allows high airflow.

Edited by baka
forgot pc name and total amount
  • Like 2