Jump to content
×
×
  • Create New...
  • 0

Cyberpunk 2077 with Nvidia RTX 30 series pc Build


kai


Guys i found this offer on instagram from aliteq. 

They are giving free cyberpunk 2077 for nvidia 30 series card. How legit is this ? i was planning to build my own PC from there, can u guys help me out. very excited for this but little confused 😇

 

which 30 series graphics will be good for me 

https://www.aliteq.com/product-category/pc-components-price-in-nepal/graphics-cards-price-in-nepal/desktop-graphics-cards/

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI2MawdF8fv/

Screenshot_20201216-124047_Instagram.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

8 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

We would not know what GPU will be suitable for you without knowing about the things you want to use it for. If you are looking for a gaming rig that can run Cyberpunk 2077 smoothly then, RT cards are a must. Anything above RTX 2060 will do. 

And about the Cyberpunk 2077 free copy offer, the game is only $30 here and when  cashing out above 1 lakh for a 30 series RT GPU, you would expect something more and not a Nrs. 3300 thing. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 hours ago, Panda_Mafia said:

We would not know what GPU will be suitable for you without knowing about the things you want to use it for. If you are looking for a gaming rig that can run Cyberpunk 2077 smoothly then, RT cards are a must. Anything above RTX 2060 will do. 

And about the Cyberpunk 2077 free copy offer, the game is only $30 here and when  cashing out above 1 lakh for a 30 series RT GPU, you would expect something more and not a Nrs. 3300 thing. 

oh yes i forgot to mention, they are also giving free gaming mouse and keyboard with the build and i talk to them earlier they will do free delivery. I think that makes good trade, what do u think ?

I have planned for 3900x and x570 motherboard as they recommended me, will it run good with 3080 and 16 GB 3600 MHz ram, 512 GB m.2 nvme ssd.

how much FPS will it give me ? and can i run it on 2k 165Hz monitor ?

Edited by kai
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, kai said:

oh yes i forgot to mention, they are also giving free gaming mouse and keyboard with the build and i talk to them earlier they will do free delivery. I think that makes good trade, what do u think ?

I have planned for 3900x and x570 motherboard as they recommended me, will it run good with 3080 and 16 GB 3600 MHz ram, 512 GB m.2 nvme ssd.

how much FPS will it give me ? and can i run it on 2k 165Hz monitor ?

Absolutely. That's a very nice combo. Get a 120L water cooler and some cheap air coolers and you will be good to go.  

You can run most games above 120/180fps on 1440p/1080p( without RT) so yea 2K @165hz will be the icing on top. Good luck!   

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, kai said:

oh yes i forgot to mention, they are also giving free gaming mouse and keyboard with the build and i talk to them earlier they will do free delivery. I think that makes good trade, what do u think ?

I have planned for 3900x and x570 motherboard as they recommended me, will it run good with 3080 and 16 GB 3600 MHz ram, 512 GB m.2 nvme ssd.

how much FPS will it give me ? and can i run it on 2k 165Hz monitor ?

OK. I see you are definitely excited for your new PC build. But, I advise you to take all the things into consideration before doing such a large purchase. Don't buy a PC just cuz they are giving away some freebies. Do your research on the parts, are the parts they are selling you brand new or refurbished. 

On paper, your specs are good. Ofcourse, 3900x is a excellent cpu and X570 is the platform to go but for overclockers, if you don't plan on overclocking better go for a b550 platform. It provides basically the same stuff for lower price. 16 gb 3600 ram is good make sure it is dual channel meaning 2*8gb and nothing more than CL 18. 3080 would be a excellent pair with the CPU. 512 GB SSD is great but if you plan on running heavy AAA title like cyberpunk you will very soon realise that 512 GB is not so much so i advise going with a extra 1 TB or 2 TB harddrive along with it. And as for the 2k 165 hz yup i think you can get 165 fps on 2k with RTX on in cyberpunk 2077.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, RedEye said:

OK. I see you are definitely excited for your new PC build. But, I advise you to take all the things into consideration before doing such a large purchase. Don't buy a PC just cuz they are giving away some freebies. Do your research on the parts, are the parts they are selling you brand new or refurbished. 

On paper, your specs are good. Ofcourse, 3900x is a excellent cpu and X570 is the platform to go but for overclockers, if you don't plan on overclocking better go for a b550 platform. It provides basically the same stuff for lower price. 16 gb 3600 ram is good make sure it is dual channel meaning 2*8gb and nothing more than CL 18. 3080 would be a excellent pair with the CPU. 512 GB SSD is great but if you plan on running heavy AAA title like cyberpunk you will very soon realise that 512 GB is not so much so i advise going with a extra 1 TB or 2 TB harddrive along with it. And as for the 2k 165 hz yup i think you can get 165 fps on 2k with RTX on in cyberpunk 2077.

 

How can we know the given parts are refurbished or not?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
4 hours ago, Sawin said:

How can we know the given parts are refurbished or not?

Just look for scuffs or any markings of previous use. You can easily tell if it's new or not. Just by looking at it. A newly taken out system always has that new smell XD.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
18 hours ago, RedEye said:

Just look for scuffs or any markings of previous use. You can easily tell if it's new or not. Just by looking at it. A newly taken out system always has that new smell XD.

I think tyo offline ma kinda matra tha paiyela but many peoples are buying online so aba online ma ta tha hudai nw ne!!.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Global Members Chat

Global Members Chat

    You don't have permission to chat.