My Top Picks For Indie Games Arriving in 2021

As life goes on, one finds themselves increasingly lacking time to engage in gaming as one could. While the hype still lives, life takes over, and the enthusiasm finds a little corner for itself in lament. 

fortnite-4129124_1280.jpg

Image : Pixabay

The underside of such a conquest is sometimes overshadowed by chips online that makes you want to get your hands on some of these independent games as soon as you could. The excitement trumps the bondage and thus I arrive with these highly anticipated Indie games for 2021 that has been making me spend hours on youtube playing trailers non-stop. 

Here are the top 5 indie games that I am most excited about for 2021. 

1. SATURNALIA

The year is 1989, and people have been disappearing in an old village in Italy. The survival horror game is sure to impress you with the finesse in development and the detail provided in the form of art. Users on twitter have even made comments such as this style being like something they've never seen before!

Saturnalia will be available on the Epic Store when released.

2. SEASON

Season looks like a version of tragic utopia where a woman captures the memories of a mysterious world. The games is being developed by Scavanger Studios and will release in 2021.

The best part about Season is the brilliant and bright atmosphere that they have managed to build and the storyline is what compels me the most. 

3. SkateBIRD

Nothing too special about this one except there are birds! on skates!!

I have been a fan of skating ever since my uncle bought me my first skateboard when I was 12. I am no good and I never manages to learn skating - though I played a lot of Tony Hawk Pro and this one really excites me. 

Developed by Glass Bottom Games, birds skating for your amusement is available for pre-booking on Steam

4. MUNDAUN

Another horror title on the list. Seems like I can't get enough of ghosts 🤣

"Set in the dark, secluded valleys of the Alps" is enticing at first look. Additionally, the story and gameplay seem like a treat to look forward to. The graphics look amazing and the 'darkness' and 'seclusion' in the valleys is on point when looking at the visuals in the announcement trailer. 

Developed by Hidden Fields, Mundaun is available for wish-listing on Steam.  

5. MAQUETTE

A first-person puzzle game that does not seem very special at first. I picked this one just because of the aesthetics and I fancy the narrator's voice 🤩

Additionally, the puzzles look interesting on top of being seemingly intuitive as well!

Developed by Annapurna Interactive, the game will be available on the PS4, PS5 and Windows. 

Let us know what games you are looking forward to as well!! 

Most of my picks are based on aesthetics, story, and immersive nature of the gameplays. There are many other games that will be hitting stores in 2021 and these are just a few of them. Please let us know which ones I may have missed and deserve to be on the list. 

I should apologize to the fps lovers though 🤪

My choices may have been influenced by the kind of books I read, so why not tell us about your favorite books, or what you would like to read in 2021 by clicking HERE ?

• Like 3

3 answers to this question

• Administrator

Hahaha...i was searching for a FPS title here....lol. Btw none excite me...:p

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Amul said:

Hahaha...i was searching for a FPS title here....lol. Btw none excite me...:p

Not even Saturnalia and Mundaun??

• Administrator

I am horrified after watching the trailer lol. Seems like i am not the horror guy 😄

• Haha 1