Daily Reward log bug

I recently found out that the daily 5CN$ that we get after logging has a little glitch or bug. I usually login to the site daily in the morning (almost same time)  and after i come back from college i check the posts and other things. One day i had no time in the morning because i was making notes. I could have taken a few seconds to login but then I thought what will happen if I login in a different time but in the same day. I assumed that the task of sending daily reward is the work of a bot because whenever we receive CN$ from an admin we can see the name of admin just like in the picture.

353812921_Screenshot(349).thumb.png.ae30e33e88f2fdadf02bcc2c5a5dde26.png

And i thought why not test the bot so i logged in around 6pm and mostly the daily reward we get comes  after some time.I checked the site at around 9pm and i didnot get the reward. I thought the reward might have been delayed because i logged in  a different time so i checked the reward log the next day and still there was no reward. So i suggest every CNer to login in the same time everyday until the update comes out because technically if we don't login daily at the same time  then we will not get the daily login reward  and we will also lose the weekly and monthly reward.

Good Night.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

5 answers to this question

Had the same problem asked @Amul he said that the new update will fix it.

Waiting for the new update. 

Check this one out, something extra got added in the profile code i guess.

image.thumb.png.7463615e5f7087c6c999a58818361a4e.png

those are below the bars

Edited by ZeroOne 01
  • Like 2

I don't know if i should be saying this. 

But, sometimes i get busy with stuff and don't login for a day or two but the reward still comes😅

31 minutes ago, ZeroOne 01 said:

Had the same problem asked @Amul he said that the new update will fix it.

Waiting for the new update. 

Check this one out, something extra got added in the profile code i guess.

image.thumb.png.95589800564aab0e882f88b873995b0f.png

What exactly are you referring too?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
32 minutes ago, RedEye said:

I don't know if i should be saying this. 

But, sometimes i get busy with stuff and don't login for a day or two but the reward still comes😅

What exactly are you referring too?

I am referring to the daily reward which you don't get if you login late. I suggest you login before 1-2 pm. Works for me.

Had a time when i didn't even get rewarded daily even if i logged in and stayed for 10 min. Asked Amul dai about it he said they will fix it in the next update.

But yeah we sometimes still get rewarded even if we don't login for a day or two. That might be the bug i guess.🤔 

Edited by ZeroOne 01
  • Like 1

It might be the reset time of CN bot. As you know, reset time for giveaway ends at 6 pm. Similarly, this might be similar to the automation of bot reset time. 

Also, make sure to post  bugs and feedbacks on the right section. @baka

Edited by Niyankhadka
  • Like 2