Samsung One UI 3.0 Update | Not available in Nepal ?

Hello guys. I am sorry to trouble you all again with my questions. But Samsung pushed Android 11 update in India for the M30s. I bought my phone in India but I am not getting any Update. 

Please let me know if you know any tips to make this work. I have heard that even Android 10 update didn't release over the air in Nepal. Please help me I really want this One UI 3.0 Android 11 update on my phone. 

I don't want to root my phone or use custom ROMs so any help I can get is appreciated. Thank you

• Like 2

2 answers to this question

My little brother has a M31. He had his phone upgraded to android 11 last week. Auxa hola ali ekxin paxi. Few years back mero ma 2 3 weeks dhilo aako thyo when my friends who had the same phone received update faster. Auxa hola tmro ni in a few weeks. Youtube ma naya Battery test vid haru ma m51 ma ta aako xaina android 11. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, RedEye said:

Auxa hola tmro ni in a few weeks. Youtube ma naya Battery test vid haru ma m51 ma ta aako xaina android 11. 

Yeah, I have that phone as well. I haven't got the update too. I mean we were supposed to get the update in March to begin with, so lets see. No worry in waiting a little before deciding to tamper with your device.