[Grepolis] | Is This The Best MMO Ever?

This is a story from 11 years ago. I used to be a student at a residential school. I was a 10th grader, you know, the SLC hype and everything. Our school was pretty strict when it came to students browsing the internet. As you'd expect, Facebook and Twitter were banned. So were games all in all.

However, a few of us "curious" ones stumbled upon a browser MMO strategy game. Then everything turned around. 

There was only a limited amount of time we could manage to use the internet.

Daily computer classes - 45 Minutes 

Internet Using Schedule for each House - Twice a Week for 1 hour

Get out of the School and play at a Cyber LOL 😛 

And boy did we make use of it!

Grepolis (en.grepolis.com) is basically like your COC where you build your city and army. Then you go on to form alliances, fight enemy players, build world wonders together, and get a crown in reward! 

Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 12.15.55 PM.png

Additionally the Game app on Android and IOS has alarms to alert you if your city is being attacked. 

The whole meta works on the basis of Greek Conquests. You attack a city, land a colony Ship, hold your ship for a given amount of time, and finally take control of the enemy city. 

Additionally, the gaming community involved in Grepolis are a bunch of lovely people. However, one must remain alert as to when there might be a backstab!!

Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 12.20.14 PM.png

I was wondering if we'd be up for making an alliance full of CYBER NEPAL members and give it a shot. Let me know what you think about it in the replies below 😄

Biggest Con of this game is the unfair advantage that people who 'BUY' gold get in the game. The difference is not too immense, but is considerable nonetheless!

• Like 5

0 answers to this question

There has been no reply to this topic yet