Jump to content
×
×
  • Create New...
  • 0

best url shorter to earn money


DLSlink offers you with amazing features. it provide a solid and reliable URL Shortner service which runs smoothly at a fast speed. 

Most interesting part about the payment system is you will be able to withdraw the money you have earned as low as $5. Which means the minimum required balance to be eligible to withdraw your balance is just $5. 

Register by clicking here

● Minimum payout is 5$

● CPM 4$  for all country like nepal and up to 10$ for usa, uk, etc like country 

● Payment system is weekly, every week on sunday!

● Max link visit /last 24h counts 2 times from same IP address.

● Payments are made via PayPal, eSewa, WebMoney, Bitcoin, Paytm, UPI.

and interesting thing is that dlslink is from nepal and providing services world wide. if you dont want to make paypal or any other accounts you can withdraw through eSewa.

Separate blog link:- https://smilepant.com/best-urlshorter-earn-money-platform-of-2021/

payment proof

PicsArt_02-25-07.01.12.jpg

Edited by Smile pnt
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

9 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Bro lai paisa nikalesakya ho halka proof dekhna paye biswas hunthyo dherai scam website haru chan tesailai

thanks @Smile pnt bro for proof will surely check it out

Edited by KillerLD
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Tyo website ma gayera aafai kamaunu vanda bro aali aali paisa pathaideu na hamlai tmle kamayera aali garib lai sewa ni hunxa ki🤧

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
7 minutes ago, You said:

Tyo website ma gayera aafai kamaunu vanda bro aali aali paisa pathaideu na hamlai tmle kamayera aali garib lai sewa ni hunxa ki🤧

Reminded me of a very famous Nepali line, Also available on School books

Yo ta "Kam Garne Kalu, Makai Khane Valu" vane jastai vayo. [Source somewhere from Nepali books and words from Nepali people] 🙃🤣

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Malai chai halka afno site ma traffic lana lai clickbait jasto layo hai.

If you are looking for passive income might not be a bad idea.. 

Afno url host hanna front up fee kei tirnu parxa?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 minutes ago, RedEye said:

Malai chai halka afno site ma traffic lana lai clickbait jasto layo hai.

If you are looking for passive income might not be a bad idea.. 

Afno url host hanna front up fee kei tirnu parxa?

it is  totally free. And it not clickbait, i provide blog link so if you want to read in full details. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
14 hours ago, ZeroOne 01 said:

Reminded me of a very famous Nepali line, Also available on School books

Yo ta "Kam Garne Kalu, Makai Khane Valu" vane jastai vayo. [Source somewhere from Nepali books and words from Nepali people] 🙃🤣

 

wow k tha it might be scam so suru ma believe garauna paryo.ni.ta garib lai🤧

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
13 minutes ago, You said:

wow k tha it might be scam so suru ma believe garauna paryo.ni.ta garib lai🤧

He has shown proof that at least it trustable to some point.

Do him a favor share his website or just link with your friends and families.

Keep clicking his short url for like a 10k times. Show him proof of that @You did it ( with a video of @You clicking his short url upto 1k  or 10k times if @You want at a time). He might give you the $1-$2 he got from your work. 

@You not poor anymore he not poor anymore. Both Happy. I guess.😅

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Global Members Chat

Global Members Chat

    You don't have permission to chat.