Is there any better action camera than gopro with a longer battery life?

Undoubtedly, GoPro is one of the best action cameras available in the market right now. With features like -Hypersmooth, Timewarp,Live Burst photos, low light image processing, High fidelity Audio, and completely being waterproof, Gopro is winning the hearts of many.  But, Putting all the features aside, the battery life of Gopro's latest release, Hero 8 Black, is a great disappointment. As it will roughly last 50 minutes on a single charge. Though it will be enough for taking 2-3 minutes short clips around, when it comes to shooting continuous video, back up is a must. Also, for beginners like me who are not pro on shooting videos, they will take a retake several times and end up with their clip unfinished in a single charge. So, I am seeking for the best alternative of Gopro Hero 8 black. It will be a great help if you guys can suggest me one.

IMG_20200903_134557.jpg

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

• Administrator

All of the best ones and re-known brands available in the market have similar battery capacity like the Gopro Hero 8 Black.  Also, most brands come with similar battery capacity. But you might find few other brands like Drift Ghost XL ,SJCam A20 Body Cam  with exteremely good battery life but you might have to compromise a bit on the feature a bit. So, rather than going for a unknown brand going for a good well known product would be good. Rather you can use a power bank instead if your device allows it. If possible keep it plugged in. I hope you get better suggestions than mine. 

• Like 2

The latest insta one is quite good with tons of features you should check it out. Also di osmo action has nice battery life and competes with the foto on the same price point

Edited by Kalebro
  • Like 1