Have you guys tried the Nintendo Switch?

I know it's been like 3 years but I ve never really had the chance to use the nintendo switch. No Nepali I know owns it. I havent even seen it being sold in stores. Many games seem like so much fun especially to play with friends. But I have never really seen it in Nepal.

10 answers to this question

About 50% people game in like office laptops or very low end pc.. around 40% game in mobile phones..20% have a decent or high end pc and around 10% game in PS or xbox ..I dont see why people will be spending around 90% of what console costs just to buy a portable /slightly better than mobile phone CONSOLE ...Abroad ? Yes ..

Of what it costs in nepal I believe no one should buy

I feel like nintendo is aiming on family friendly console market and even dominating it. Nepal ma ps ra xbox le market console market dominate gariracha ani switch ko price ni ali high cha ps ra xbox ko price herera. Tara afno preference ma bhar parcha, if you want it then buy it!

On 9/4/2020 at 8:37 PM, electron7 said:

nintendo switches are available here.
it is fun to play on it ,but it was not something i'd pick cause there's already mobile games to fill that same role for me, along side my pc

Yeah everyone plays some mobile game and we dont really have no need for it. And since nobody has switch we arent excited about exclusives. 

On 9/5/2020 at 5:40 PM, MaTuAG said:

About 50% people game in like office laptops or very low end pc.. around 40% game in mobile phones..20% have a decent or high end pc and around 10% game in PS or xbox ..I dont see why people will be spending around 90% of what console costs just to buy a portable /slightly better than mobile phone CONSOLE ...Abroad ? Yes ..

Of what it costs in nepal I believe no one should buy

Also, the graphics is shit. At least if you buy a PS or Xbox u get some decent graphics and can run titles like fortnite good. 

On 9/6/2020 at 1:49 PM, Beecase said:

Most of the people would spend their money in mobile phones rather than Nintendo. It depends on how interested he/she is in Nintendo. I haven't seen anyone with Nintendo in Nepal as well.

People will spend that money to get a better phone to play games or buy a console for home and a decent phone for mobile gaming

• Like 1

I bought it about 2 years ago from Bishal Bazaar just because i am a Pokemon stan. I couldn't resist the  new generation of pokemon games( which was Pokemon Let's go eeve and pikachu) and the switch emulation scene was pretty much a failure at that time. I've thoroughly enjoyed my time with it. 

It's like the PSP i had in my younger days, carrying it around everywhere i go and just getting lost in it. The collection of first party games Nintendo has might seem like childi-ish to some but only after experiencing the games you'll know the magic Nintendo creates.

Games like Mario+Rabbids, Zelda BOTW , Pokemon S&S , Mario Odyssey, Luigi's Mansion are simply unique, fun and arcade.  I would recommend switch whole-heartedly to everyone.

• Like 1

which one would you go for? If you are tight on budget, you should go for the Switch Lite. But even in that situation, we recommend you to wait and go for the regular Switch. It makes more sense to spend the additional 10K for versatility and extra features.