Laptops under 70k (with graphics card if possible)

4 answers to this question

• Administrator

This is an hard price point to find a gaming laptop. There are few option likes Asus Vivobook, Acer Aspire 5, Dell  Inspiron 3000 series which boast an MX 150 or MX 230 dedicated graphics card. The 2 GB of graphics will be enough to run esports title in 1080p low settings. Advise taking a Core i5 - 8th Generation or Core i5 - 1065g7 with an dedicated GPU.

If you are looking for the AMD option, I suggest you getting the Ryzen 4000 series APU models. They have better single core performance benefical to gaming. But you will need to install more RAM like 8GB or 16GB as the memory is shared with the VEGA iGPU inside the APU. So be wary to add more RAM when getting an Ryzen APU in an laptop. 

The dedicated GPU and iGPU are different. The dedicated GPU has its own memory and works differently from the CPU drawing more energy. The iGPU in an laptop indicates the GPU and CPU are inbuilt in the same package. The GPU use the system memory a.k.a RAM to run to its peak potential. So please keep an eye on these factors too while buying a laptop under Nrs 75000.

• Like 1

gaming on laptops that comes under 70k doesnot provide robust experience. specially thermal issues, slow hardrives etc kick in such laptops. so i would recommend u to increase ur budget , near to 85-90k and get urself a gaming laptop( i5 version ). i am pretty sure u can get some models from 8th gen like acer nitro, hp pavillion power etc. as far as i know they come with gpu like 1050ti (these gpus are way too better than mobile gpus like mx150 etc) . such laptops have better resale value too.  

Its better to build a pc. Under 70k it will be more than enough for dota 2 and csgo. Think carefully about what you want. Laptops are portable but its not a longterm solution. Laptops will only last 2,3 years and after that it will be only good for playing youtube videos. Trust me its from my experience. I know that laptops feels good but after some years you will start regretting it. I am regretting it. If you wanna go for laptops for gaming go for higher range mostly above or around 100k. But if you still wanna go with 70k laptops, i had my dell inspiron-15 3567 around 60k specs: 4gb ram, i5 7th gen, 1 tb harddisk, 2gb amd radeon graphics. It lasted around 3 years(hardly) while playing dota 2 in low graphics. Dude trust me, go with pc, i dont want anyone to face same fate as me.