Xbox series s has been leaked

SUBSHR

10 answers to this question

it might be for console players that are tight  on budget but need latest gen..hardware to play games.

but this rumored haso only one pic so its not so clear ,there  might be some changes on design same goes to the price.

• Like 1

If that's the price then, I think xbox series s will be sold more in Nepal than series x because there aren't many people use native 4k tv and due to nearly half the price of series x as well. 

But I just don't understand why they are pushing the digital market. 

20 minutes ago, y0bamaa said:

If that's the price then, I think xbox series s will be sold more in Nepal than series x because there aren't many people use native 4k tv and due to nearly half the price of series x as well. 

But I just don't understand why they are pushing the digital market. 

digital have more profit. Think about it you don,t need to make disc and transport them, no need to rely on third party seller.

7 minutes ago, SUBSHR said:

digital have more profit. Think about it you don,t need to make disc and transport them, no need to rely on third party seller.

But for us consumers, we won't get to store the hard copy of the game and that I think is a big negative for us.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, y0bamaa said:

But for us consumers, we won't get to store the hard copy of the game and that I think is a big negative for us.

aa tyo chahi ho. especially in nepal. Yeta second hand market le garda digital kinda akdam mango huna aucha. Ma ni ps5 lida ali kharcha garera baru physical version ni linchu hola.

11 minutes ago, SUBSHR said:

Could care less about the profit of corporations. They are trying to avoid physical copies because of game-sharing and re-sell capability. Xbox One got so much flack for trying to implement unique non-shareable physical copy and they back-tracked. Hard copies are whole lot better for consumers and satisfying to buy, it feels like you actually bought something with the huge 6k-7k budget.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Panda_Mafia said:

Could care less about the profit of corporations. They are trying to avoid physical copies because of game-sharing and re-sell capability. Xbox One got so much flack for trying to implement unique non-shareable physical copy and they back-tracked. Hard copies are whole lot better for consumers and satisfying to buy, it feels like you actually bought something with the huge 6k-7k budget.

K garnu bro thulo company ho, share owner haru lai happy rakhnu paryo. J profitable cha tai garchan tiniharule. Ile digital profitable cha tai push garira cha. Digital ko sell ni physical bhanda badi cha. Yestai para ho bhane ta arko console generation dekhi physical version ni audaina hola. 

2 hours ago, SUBSHR said:

aa tyo chahi ho. especially in nepal. Yeta second hand market le garda digital kinda akdam mango huna aucha. Ma ni ps5 lida ali kharcha garera baru physical version ni linchu hola.

Microsoft le series s ma dherai price cut garecha jasto lagyo, let's see what sony will do now 

I guess now you have to edit your topic from leaked to officially announced. XD