• Super Administrator

Streamers, Assemble!

Here's a bit of good news for streamers!

In the past, we have hesitated from allowing gamers to share their streams on our platform. This was not because we hate other streamers, but simply due to the sheer amount of spam and the risk that unverified streams possessed for our community. Now, we bring good news for all existing and aspiring streamers in our community, because Cyber Nepal is now calling on all streamers to join our ranks.

What do you get?

There's a host of advantages for streamers that we're introducing.

• Shiny Streamer roles on our site & discord ( Click here to see how cool it is )
  • Regular CN$ bonuses
  • Access to Cyber Nepal's extensive and growing audience
  • The option to host huge amateur (and even pro!) tournaments in the future
  • Collaboration with like-minded streamers and content creators

We have no restrictions on the games you choose to play and how you play them. We only care that you contribute to the community, and engage with your followers. Our ultimate goal is to build a strong community, after all.

The best part of it all, even if you're not the very best streamer, you'll still get loads of CN$ for putting in the effort.

How will it work?

1. First up, you'll have to fill apply to this application with some basic details. Once you apply here, we will soon contact you regarding a test stream.

Don't panic! The test stream is not a competition or anything. It is simply to verify that you are indeed a genuine Nepali streamer, and that you will be a worthy addition to our crew. We will consider your game-play, skills, unique touches and other factors relating to your play style, as well as your community engagement, your tone with fans and the overall experience in viewing your stream.

Then, you have one of two options, depending upon what we suggest and if you are already an established presence in the scene.

2a. You can work closely with Cyber Nepal. This means the following:

•     collaborating closely with fellow streamers under CN
  •     getting the chance to stream directly on our growing Facebook platform
  •     earn a monthly patronage of 5000 CN$
  •     earn a bonus 5000 CN$ for being selected as our Streamer of the week

The weekly reward will go to the streamer who has shown the most growth and engagement that week. This option is great for those of you looking to learn fast and grow fast.

2b. You can be endorsed by Cyber Nepal. This means the following:

- working independently in your own manner
    - getting the chance to promote your stream on our platforms and forums
    - earn a monthly patronage of 2500 CN$ for giving us shout-outs and featuring our logo

This option is good if you already have a following on certain channels and don't want to let go of that. Or maybe you simply want to do things in your own pace.

Our gaming community is steadily growing, and as streamers, you are crucial parts of it. So waste no more time, if you were thinking of starting a game stream, and hop aboard now. Let's play!

• Submitter
  • Submitted On
    09/08/2020
  • Number of places
    Unlimited

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

I have a small youtube channel of my own, I want to stream and do commentaries but my hardware is limiting my capabilities to stream. I am highly interested in this topic but I think I have to pass on this now but I will surely try again after I have good hardware setup. Thank you CyberNepal for providing wonderful opportunity for all the streamers out there. All the best for the future 😇

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I am pretty much interested for this. The only game I play right now is Pubgm on an average phone cause I don't have a good PC to play PC games. And I am not a professional Pubg player, I just like to play it for entertainment purpose so you can say that I don't have good skill on the game. Similarly, my phone lags so I wonder its hard for me to stream. But I can buy a new phone in a month if its worth it. And btw where do we have to stream? On fb, YouTube ?

• Thanks 1
  • Super Administrator
6 minutes ago, Beecase said:

I am pretty much interested for this. The only game I play right now is Pubgm on an average phone cause I don't have a good PC to play PC games. And I am not a professional Pubg player, I just like to play it for entertainment purpose so you can say that I don't have good skill on the game. Similarly, my phone lags so I wonder its hard for me to stream. But I can buy a new phone in a month if its worth it. And btw where do we have to stream? On fb, YouTube ?

Please read the description above on where to stream, and to apply visit the application link.

Now this is what I totally wanted from CN. This was much need for long term site engagement. I would love to join but can't keep my rig busy cause of this work from home stuff. But I will eventually join the bandwagon. Nice going guys. Only giveaway will content will make the community volatile and unreliable but a stream based engagement last for as long as the games relevant. Goodluck

• Like 1
  • Super Administrator
1 hour ago, ALiuS said:

Now this is what I totally wanted from CN. This was much need for long term site engagement. I would love to join but can't keep my rig busy cause of this work from home stuff. But I will eventually join the bandwagon. Nice going guys. Only giveaway will content will make the community volatile and unreliable but a stream based engagement last for as long as the games relevant. Goodluck

Giveaways are just ways to reward members that are active on CN, we'll keep increasing our moderation team tot maintain a healthy community, if you check our giveaways they're normally targeted for engaging users besides the daily giveaway..

and regarding content, we've planned a lot, starting with streaming platform, custom gaming servers  hosted in our office, written content, tech events, various competition, you can expect a lot of thing from CN in the coming days.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2020 at 11:15 PM, kal said:

Giveaways are just ways to reward members that are active on CN, we'll keep increasing our moderation team tot maintain a healthy community, if you check our giveaways they're normally targeted for engaging users besides the daily giveaway..

and regarding content, we've planned a lot, starting with streaming platform, custom gaming servers  hosted in our office, written content, tech events, various competition, you can expect a lot of thing from CN in the coming days.

Been here from the start. Those early facebook stream n awkward site you guys started with to this welll organised piece of art. Goodluck bro. Wishing only good stuff.