Which map do you prefer the most in Pubg mobile?

New Erangel is here with all-new map element and upgrade graphic .we have completely overhauled the user experience with new player controls & visual experiance .
To give everyone a better gaming experiance. PUBG mobile will be pushing out update starting from september 8 . This update required approximately 1.8 GB of storage space on Android and 2.17 GB of storage space on ios players on different version are unable to invite one another . 
New Erangel :
1.  ALL-new Visual 
    - updated the sky , land , water and vegetation with more realism and detail .
2. Building Change
3. large Resource Point Changes
4. New map Element
   - Added trenches , wooden barricades
5. Building structure changes

Do You Like the Update ?

PUBG_Mobile_.jpg

22 answers to this question

With the new PUBG Mobile 1.0 New Era update, there has been a lot of UX and graphics changes and some major changes in the places of Erangle map like Quarry, Prison and Mylta power. This makes the erangle map even more interesting, but personally I still prefer playing in Livik as it is a small map with high amount of loot and the length of a game is only 15 minutes long.

All 5 maps (Erangle, miramar, vikendi, sanhok and livik) have their own specialities so the preferences of map defer from player to player.

Which map do you guys like playing the most in pubg mobile?

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

It is true that Livik is more suited to mobile player experience but I still think Sanhok is the best map. Except for the mountain part where it is just luck if u dont get high ground. Other than that Sanhok is better map.

• Like 3

Sanhok is a pretty good map, but I personally don't like it much because most of the times it is foggy and there are a lot of snake players and it consist a lot of prone wars.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Linjan018 said:

Sanhok is a pretty good map, but I personally don't like it much because most of the times it is foggy and there are a lot of snake players and it consist a lot of prone wars.

Don't laugh at me but I think snake players are a lot of fun. Because u have to be careful about every move you make. The kick if you know what I mean is thrilling. Livik I think is very small. Riding bikes in sanhok, bridge camping, boats every thing is fun. The fog again is great because the end circle has so many players it is thrilling. Livik is like playing a 4v4 if u catch my drift.

5 minutes ago, GauravM said:

Bro yar erangle og map bhayera malai ta erangle nai manparcha season 1 dekhi nai tyesma khelirako bhayera

OG vayera ta ramro lagna chadya ni. Suru ma ta dherai thulo cha. Gadi/bike haru kunai kunai thau ma paudai paudaina. Mero philosophy chai ki ta hidera circle samma sajilai jana milne huna paryo ki ta bike gadi haru tannai huna paryo k. Circle kata tadha pardincha ani afno fault bina mardincha. Ajha bridge camper haru huncha, first circle mai ani first aid eta uti kei hunna ani marincha k. 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Ramdai said:

Don't laugh at me but I think snake players are a lot of fun. Because u have to be careful about every move you make. The kick if you know what I mean is thrilling. Livik I think is very small. Riding bikes in sanhok, bridge camping, boats every thing is fun. The fog again is great because the end circle has so many players it is thrilling. Livik is like playing a 4v4 if u catch my drift.

Snake players are a lot more irritating than fun, i agree it makes us think about the moves we make but and is a pretty good map for squads, but playing sanhok in solo mode is a no go for me sue to the snakes.

Livik is almost a map like erangle but just a small version, and it is completely different from a 4v4 I don't know how you find it like that.

11 minutes ago, GauravM said:

Bro yar erangle og map bhayera malai ta erangle nai manparcha season 1 dekhi nai tyesma khelirako bhayera

Malai ni paila erangle sarai manparthyo tara aile ta kina ho last lamo game lagcha XD.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
7 minutes ago, Linjan018 said:

Snake players are a lot more irritating than fun, i agree it makes us think about the moves we make but and is a pretty good map for squads, but playing sanhok in solo mode is a no go for me sue to the snakes.

Livik is almost a map like erangle but just a small version, and it is completely different from a 4v4 I don't know how you find it like that.

Malai ni paila erangle sarai manparthyo tara aile ta kina ho last lamo game lagcha XD.

I dont play solos a lot so IDK about that. But squads and duos is fun in sanhok. Land in Ruins or Bootcamp and kill a bunch of enemies. Chill for a while get good gear. And people come and attack you. Move for the circle. That is the good life bro. 

It might sound silly saying this I dont like the desert like terrain in pubg. It is way to bright.

I think we can both agree miramar is horse shit and unless they add a lot more vehicles, it must be removed. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Angry 1

2 minutes ago, Ramdai said:

I dont play solos a lot so IDK about that. But squads and duos is fun in sanhok. Land in Ruins or Bootcamp and kill a bunch of enemies. Chill for a while get good gear. And people come and attack you. Move for the circle. That is the good life bro. 

It might sound silly saying this I dont like the desert like terrain in pubg. It is way to bright.

I think we can both agree miramar is horse shit and unless they add a lot more vehicles, it must be removed. 

Different players have different interests, just because you don't like a map doesn't mean that it should be removed.

Miramar is pretty good map as there is absolutely 0 snake players, and players who like sniping also like this map, but nowadays I find 30 minute games pretty long and that's the only reason I don't play in that map much.

and about the vehicle spawn ,the more you play the more u get to know about the vehicle spawn places, so we can plan about the vehicles according to our drop spot, so i personally don't think that the number of vehicles should be added much.

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, Ankita said:

I am not a good player but I just like playing in livik as the game ends very faster. That's the fun.

haha malai ni chado sakkine bhayera manparcha.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Linjan018 said:

haha malai ni chado sakkine bhayera manparcha.

9 minutes ago, Beecase said:

Ta bot maardai basxes🤣

15 minutes ago, Ankita said:

I am not a good player but I just like playing in livik as the game ends very faster. That's the fun.

4 jana handim na ta game. K 6 B4

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Beecase said:

Ta bot maardai basxes🤣

Jaslai chai bot le maardinxa, tei janne banxa

10 hours ago, Ramdai said:

4 jana handim na ta game. K 6 B4

Hunxa

• Like 1
On 9/8/2020 at 11:38 PM, Ankita said:

Haha livik map is fun but low rank increase. Like +10+20 after getting 6,7 kill with chicken in crown

But help to increase kd by playing solo vs Squad in livik map.

On 9/12/2020 at 4:52 PM, SK8ERでITächi said:

Haha livik map is fun but low rank increase. Like +10+20 after getting 6,7 kill with chicken in crown

But help to increase kd by playing solo vs Squad in livik map.

Yeah you get good number of kills in livik

• Like 2