NEED SOME TIPS FOR Fantasy Premier League.

Go to solution Solved by Amul,

I am thinking of playing FPL and i thought of gathering some ideas on how to play FPL.

SO can anyone please tell me how is FPL played and the point systems and How can we win?

• Like 2

3 answers to this question

Here's a step by step:

1. Sign up at http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

2. Create a team and pick players

3. While picking players keep in mind, their next matches. For instance, if Kiko Casilla is your Goalkeeper and the next game they play is against City of Liverpool, then her's not a good choice as there's a high probability that he'll concede.

4. Strikers get points for goals scored. Midfielders for goals and assists. Defenders for clean-sheets and goals, and so on. Its dynamic. 

5. You have an option to select a captain, your captain's point is doubled. 

6. Its a good idea to look at bookie numbers at places like BetFair, so you get an idea of what the predictions are. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

All of the basics are listed about, you do also have to look at the rules about the various ways your player can earn points, types of chips as well as blank and double game weeks. So check this out.

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/help/rules

People take it for granted but as a pretty average FPL manager, I think these are the golden rules for FPL-

1. Its not a sprint, its a marathon. A subtle change in your decision can bring a massive change in points tally, so be happy with what decisions you've made. LOOK FORWARD TO A NEW GAME WEEK.

2. Transfers are valuable and don't go following the trend. TAKE A STEP BACK AND THINK ABOUT IT.

3. Every player you don't own but scores good points looks like a treasure. YOU CAN'T OWN EVERYONE. 

4. PLAN AHEAD...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1