Need to find a better mouse

Hello Everyone,

I have been using Logitech G700s for past 2 years and now i feel i am in dire need of change. So, i need a similar mouse which will cost me little less.

I tried using another mouse from Logitech ie G403, but it just didn't seem right, I didn't like its ergonomics, it was clunky and i could not do my daily tasks properly.

I have been an avid gamer and i need a mouse with progressive button selection and arrangements along with a very good sensor. How it feels when i am using it matters the most. It doesn't necessarily have to be a wireless mouse but i wouldn't mind it either. I use macro functions a lot to speed up my tasks while on MMORPGs. I use the auto-recognition feature to its fullest swapping the functionalities of each keys depending upon what i am doing at that moment like my copy/paste button while office works changes to run/crouch while playing Valorant and again to double straffing while i am on Ragnarok.

My G700s being a hybrid mouse, but i haven't used it wireless most often as it has died due to battery many a times in the middle of a compeling battle or in a presentation.

Also, i am having connection issues with the micro-USB port on my mouse. It is working but i know i am nearing the end.

I searched for the same mouse but can't find it anymore and they say they have also stopped producing it. 

I am in dire need of a mouse which equals if not betters my G700s performance.

I hope i will get good suggestions here.

• Like 4

6 answers to this question

Hey, why don't you go through this thread once. There is another thread linked to it. I think it'll help you find useful info!

Also, the G403 cuts down on the palm space as compared to so that transition is quite an ask anyway!

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, avinash said:

Hey, why don't you go through this thread once. There is another thread linked to it. I think it'll help you find useful info!

Also, the G403 cuts down on the palm space as compared to so that transition is quite an ask anyway!

I will go through this once. Yes, G403 wasn't the one for me as i figured if out as soon as i held it in my hand for the first time. Lets see if i find anything that fits my budget as well as my hand 🙂

• Like 3

So G700 is not exactly a budget mouse and if you want a mouse in the range of 5k-10k then:

1. Logitech G502( not the proteus spectrum one, that is far more expensive). Much better than the G403 you mentioned

2. Razer Naga(the 2014 version) is brilliant and practical for mmos/mobas. Such games are way easier with naga because of thumb buttons, ergonomics might take some time getting used        to tho.

If your budget is below 5k then:

1. Corsair M65( this is a rare one to find here in Nepal, but if by any chance you can get your hands on this then, this would be my top suggestion.

2. Steelseries Rival? This is one of the most common gaming mouse we can find here and does the job well.

Store Suggestions and where to find them: Shree Yantra Console in Putali Sadak imports any product you ask for and ITTI is not bad either(they do over-price their products slightly) 

Good Luck on your quest to fin the perfect mouse.😅 !

• Like 4

@ Panda_MafiaThanks a ton for your suggestions . Your content was helpful as well.

I just found an old mouse that a friend of mine gifted me few years back. And thankfully that is yet another gem, a Logitech G400 and you know what it feels great in my hand. And that's the minimum that i need right now.  Having discovered that i don't need any driver/software to change the dpi from 400 to 3600 clicking a button on the top of the scroll wheel and then instantly resetting it with the click of another button makes it very easy for me to adjust dpi while doing my things. 

• Like 3