Team Green or Team blue?

Which platform are you on / want to get?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which platform are you on / want to get?

• Xbox
    • PlayStation

9 answers to this question

• Administrator

I would prefer the Library and the gameplay direction rather than the graphics. Plus there isn't much graphics ugrade from the last gen and current gen. The Ray-Tracing might be a great thing. But you will be mesmerized in the story rather than the game.

3 minutes ago, CrazyGeek said:

But xbox pretty much has an edge on performance 

Yes. But it is console so it really doesn't matter a lot. I mean the switch had a shit processor and became wild successful and even in this pandemic it sold like crazy with games like animal crossing. I mean it is all about the titles and optimization.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, MvSlainXVII said:

I would prefer the Library and the gameplay direction rather than the graphics. Plus there isn't much graphics ugrade from the last gen and current gen. The Ray-Tracing might be a great thing. But you will be mesmerized in the story rather than the game.

I am really unknown to consoles so can I know, which one has good graphic and which one has good library?

On 8/26/2020 at 10:18 PM, MvSlainXVII said:

Pretty sure there is. Infact there is a massive massive performance increase in new gen Xbox and playstation over xbox one and ps4.