PS5 vs xbox

PS vs Xbox  

3 members have voted

1. 1. which one is your choice?

• Xbox series X
    • Xbox series S
    • PS5
    • PS5 digital

Sony released their new PS5 prices and release date today. The PS5 will come at 499$ which is the direct Competutor of Xbox series X. While the PS5 digital edition comes at 399$ which is still 100$ cheaper than the PS5 but 100$ more than its competitor Xbox Series S. They will be available for purchase from November 12, which is just 2 days after the Xbox release. So which one are you gonna go for ? Vote wisely. 

5 answers to this question

Sony vs Microsoft. The two mega brand have now officially released there gaming console. PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 5 digital edition vs Xbox X and Xbox S . 

Speaking of the design of both console PS5 looks more futuristic which Xbox have a more simpler rectangular design. The PS5 and the digital edition are 15.35 inch and 11.85 inch respectively and are slighty taller than Xbox X while the series S is 60% smaller than Xbox X so Xbox S and is more portable than any other 3.

taking about the performance of these console, all of these console are tremendously powerful that older gen.

AlWqyrz.jpg.19688af7ff404529ba556515f60080fe.jpg

Finally the pricing of these console are simpler to each other. the cheapest one is of Xbox S as it has a bit weaker specs than that of Xbox X with 299$. But it is still powerful than older gen can can handle graphical intense game.Then comes PS5 with 399$. Then the two heavyweights Xbox X and PS5 digital are priced 499$

For me i honesty would have choose Xbox s over the X series because of the price difference and i think it is a lot better choice as its only weakness is the lack of disc drive but due to the exclusive games Sony provides to its customer are hard to beat. God of War, Spider-man, last of us and many other exclusive games are hard to beat, so my choice would be PS5 due to the fact that Sony provides of excellent games than Microsoft.

ac18-SEP-consoles.thumb.jpg.263a22f064ae54df536f3e06a2e6b2c1.jpg

• Like 1

Nepal ko lagi ps5 is a best choice. Yeta game ko second hand market ramro cha. Most of console player in nepal have ps4 now so ps5 ni derai le kincha hola. Also their game is so much better than what xbox have to offer. Xbox game also comes to pc at lunch. Considering all this choice is pretty clear to me.