Can the consoles run the new games?

Can it run?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think

• Hell yeah
    • Might run barely
    • Absolutely not

We all saw the launch of the new Xbox and PS5 and how cheap they launched it.

Both consoles have very competitive prices and boast of having capabilities of running 4k at 120fps. But modern 2020 games have been quite demanding. We all saw how flight simulator could barely run at 60 fps on 4k on the RTX 2080ti, the fastest consumer gpu till last month. Now i know the consoles will have new RDNA2 architecture, faster SSD and all those stuff. But can it run modern 2020 games like CRYSIS Remastered and Microsoft's Flight Simulator at 4K 120fps, nvm 8K.

What do you think?

Let me know.

Edited by RedEye
  • Like 2

3 answers to this question

Unless the games are PC exclusives: All of games are made with console in mind and not PC. Games are made and optimized for consoles and then ported over to PCs with very few exceptions. With the new gen consoles, developers will surely target and optimize their games to run on the 4K 60 fps , 1440p/120 etc.

Now 8K and [email protected] and things, modern titles will not run at those parameters even on PC unless they optimized to heaven and back.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, RedEye said:

We all saw the launch of the new Xbox and PS5 and how cheap they launched it.

Both consoles have very competitive prices and boast of having capabilities of running 4k at 120fps. But modern 2020 games have been quite demanding. We all saw how flight simulator could barely run at 60 fps on 4k on the RTX 2080ti, the fastest consumer gpu till last month. Now i know the consoles will have new RDNA2 architecture, faster SSD and all those stuff. But can it run modern 2020 games like CRYSIS Remastered and Microsoft's Flight Simulator at 4K 120fps, nvm 8K.

What do you think?

Let me know.

I dont think the console will be able to run games at 120fps in 4k. 

Ps5 and xbox series x le 4k 60 ma run garcha and xbox series s le 1440p 60 ma run garcha hola. And that 120 fps is only for certain non demanding game. High end game i really doubt console can run 4k 120fps. Even 3080 cant do that. Tyo pani  4k 120hz run garna hdmi 2.1 bhako tv chicha ile market ma testo tv lastai mango cha. Not worth purchasing now.

• Like 1