New leading mobile game

12 answers to this question

Indian hero Akshay Kumar told after ban of Pubg Faug game will be launched last the December. I don't know it will be the top game or not hope it can take the sit of pubg

Edited by prabhat
1 hour ago, prabhat said:

Indian hero Akshay Kumar told after ban of Pubg Faug game will be launched last the December. I don't know it will be the top game or not hope it can take the sit of pubg

Faug poster revealed that day was copied from another game. It means they even didn't have made posters too. So making game alternative of pubg needs a lot of time. Seems even everything goes fine, it will be playable after 3-4 years.

On 9/25/2020 at 10:25 AM, Amrit adhikari said:

After pubg mobile ban in india. Many game companies are trying to make mobile version of there game like valorant , warzone etc to grab the mobile gaming market. Which game do you think the next leading mobile game or pubg will make its comeback?

Still many play pubg in other countries. So game developer either have to gain prestige about game from indian market or have to make better game than pubg. Lets see which game will gain the love of market in india. Seems competitive.

Bro, i dont think gamers are that much easy to grab  ...... whether pubg has banned, players wont hold their time to wait for the same type game instead they will enter other great games. Although, it has rumoured pubg will come back soon... 

Edited by Umesh Nepal
On 9/26/2020 at 12:19 PM, Sygdml said:

Faug poster revealed that day was copied from another game. It means they even didn't have made posters too. So making game alternative of pubg needs a lot of time. Seems even everything goes fine, it will be playable after 3-4 years.

Actually it was a poster which you can buy and make it your own. Foug did same..they bought that poster and edited it little bit. 

League of Legends might take over hai 

As LOL ko tournament stats High xa So we might see Lot's Competitor from India

On 9/28/2020 at 2:20 PM, Aaravchand said:

j vaneanii Guys Clash of Clan chaiii hunx haii sabai ko mobile ma

Jay Clash of Clan, J hos Ramailo Game ho ne 

Call of Duty: Mobile may be the top contender as it surpassed 250 millions download in first 265 days where as PUBG mobile had 236 millions in first 265 days. (Warzone mobile is highly unlikely to come, there was rumor but I heard activision has denied it ). CODM might not dominate the South East Asia as it's battle royale mode is not well optimized on lower end devices. If it gets optimized it has high chances.

Valorant mobile might not be able to be leading mobile game as there are similar games such as Critical Ops which has not seen much love.

PUBG mobile may be able to take the throne if it makes it's return fast enough (Within a year?).

Fall Guys may have a chance if they create mobile version (must be free to stand a chance).

I personally think another game might come through and take the spot, a game we have not heard of yet or in developments.

Edited by Snake_Eye