Regarding Graphic Tablet

So the thing is I am into digital art and i do lots of stuff on digital art field. Tho i am an artist i prefer to work in digital most of the time.

So i was looking for help if any digital artist or any graphic designer are present here. I would like to have suggestion on graphic tablet with low price like range of 5k to 10k.

Lots of brand makes it hard to choose so i am looking for suggestion who is already working in digital field with graphic tablets.

3 answers to this question

If you are looking for professional graphic tablets then my suggestions will really not be helpful. I am also into digital arts but just as a hobby. I have ordered one after doing some research, these were the ones out of hundreds I found to be budget-friendly(same range as yours) and suitable for me as a hobby-work

• Inspiroy H640P
  • Wacom Intuos ( 7.9" x 6.3")
  • Huion HS610
  • Inspiroy H1161 
  • XP-Pen Star03

I have ordered Inspiroy H1161, its the most expensive one on this list but its worth it due to abundance of shortcut keys and the drawing area is big as well. I hope you'll find the one that will be suitable to you from the list. 

• Like 2

I am just a learner and interested in graphic designing. I have replied to the similar question as your's just a couple of weeks ago. According to what I have researched, I found that Wacom tablets are of great option and probably the best for digital artist. 

Wacom Intuos would be good for you on that price range. It will cost you somewhere around NRs 9,000.

• Like 1